Subject: [WPTA] Fwd: Tr6 half axled

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:47:58 -0400

--===============3857106223640374510==

--0000000000005df8dd05da55538d

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: William Stash <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 7:21 PM
Subject: Tr6 half axled
To: Bruce Stutzman <[email-masked]>

Do you know anyone interested in set of tr6 half axles. Put on new
goodparts axles. Rather give them to someone rather than throw away.

--0000000000005df8dd05da55538d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><br><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_attr">---------- Forwarded message ---------<br>From: <strong cla=
ss=3D"gmail_sendername" dir=3D"auto">William Stash</strong> <span dir=3D"au=
to">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</spa=
n><br>Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 7:21 PM<br>Subject: Tr6 half axled<br>To: =
Bruce Stutzman &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
</a>&gt;<br></div><br><br><div dir=3D"auto">Do you know anyone interested i=
n set of tr6 half axles. Put on new goodparts axles. Rather give them to so=
meone rather than throw away.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div></div>
</div></div>

--0000000000005df8dd05da55538d--

--===============3857106223640374510==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3857106223640374510==--