Subject: [WPTA] 1951 Triumph mayflower

From: Joe Stout via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 17:04:20 -0500

--===============1657776245675280043==

--000000000000ae110705d993eebc

Found this on Marketplace - it is a local car, not mine...

Appears to be in decent shape...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/488926392800684

Joe

--000000000000ae110705d993eebc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Found this on Marketplace - it is a local car, not mine...=
<div><br></div><div>Appears to be in decent shape...<br><div><br></div><div=
><a href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/488926392800684">http=
s://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/488926392800684</a><br></div><div><br=
></div><div>Joe</div></div></div>

--000000000000ae110705d993eebc--

--===============1657776245675280043==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1657776245675280043==--