Subject: [WPTA] dzus meetings

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:06:07 -0500

--===============6987361643461985955==

--0000000000006b3d0e05d7d7b770

Ed and I will be writing the dzus at 11:30ish on Thursday Feb. 24
at O 'Learys on Sarasota Bay..  The members in the vicinity, Bernie and Tim
come to mind,
are welcome..  So please get your articles, photos, etc. in by then.
For The rest of you unfortunate souls, the meeting to edit it is still
scheduled
for Sunny Jims at 6:00 on Feb 28.

Bruce

--0000000000006b3d0e05d7d7b770
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Ed and I will be writing the dzus at 11:30ish on Thursday =
Feb. 24<div>at O &#39;Learys on Sarasota=C2=A0Bay..=C2=A0 The members in th=
e vicinity, Bernie and Tim come to mind,=C2=A0</div><div>are welcome..=C2=
=A0 So please get your articles, photos, etc. in by then.</div><div>For The=
 rest of you unfortunate souls, the meeting to edit it is still scheduled</=
div><div>for Sunny Jims at 6:00 on Feb 28.</div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</=
div></div>

--0000000000006b3d0e05d7d7b770--

--===============6987361643461985955==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6987361643461985955==--

---

From: Gary Fredo via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 16:14:39 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3680894202990095846==
	boundary="----=_Part_3465405_1296826651.1646064879955"

------=_Part_3465405_1296826651.1646064879955
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Sunny Jims is closed Monday night so we have moved the dzus meeting to Tue=
sday March 1st at 6:00 pm.=C2=A0 See everyone there.
Gary
------=_Part_3465405_1296826651.1646064879955
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydpdd0af887yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Sunny Jims is closed Monday night so we have moved the dzus meeting to Tuesday March 1st at 6:00 pm.&nbsp; See everyone there.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Gary</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_3465405_1296826651.1646064879955--

--===============3680894202990095846==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============3680894202990095846==--