Subject: [WPTA] about Beer & Bull.......

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 13:02:58 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7131016450060687470==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D80BA2.8CF4CA90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D80BA2.8CF4CA90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Due to Cindy's upcoming surgery, I'm trying to stay away from public places,
so as to avoid bringing anything home, which might postpone surgery.  So, I
will not be able to attend this month's Beer & Bull. 

I understand that Terry won't be there, either and Wray is no longer a
Pittsburgh resident, so...  Also, as you are, I'm sure, aware; George will
not be there, this month, either.

So, while I encourage the rest of your "regulars" to attend, it may be a
fairly small gathering.

In order to help McClelland's be prepared for our smaller than normal group,
how about letting me know if you plan to attend, tomorrow evening?

Thanks and I'll see yinz in February.

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D80BA2.8CF4CA90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Due to Cindy&#8217;s upcoming =
surgery, I&#8217;m trying to stay away from public places, so as to =
avoid bringing anything home, which might postpone surgery.&nbsp; So, I =
will not be able to attend this month&#8217;s Beer &amp; Bull. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal> I understand that Terry won&#8217;t be there, either =
and Wray is no longer a Pittsburgh resident, so&#8230;&#8230;.&nbsp; =
Also, as you are, I&#8217;m sure, aware; George will not be there, this =
month, either.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, while I =
encourage the rest of your &#8220;regulars&#8221; to attend, it may be a =
fairly small gathering.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>In order to =
help McClelland&#8217;s be prepared for our smaller than normal group, =
how about letting me know if you plan to attend, tomorrow =
evening?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks and I&#8217;ll see yinz in =
February.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D80BA2.8CF4CA90--

--===============7131016450060687470==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7131016450060687470==--