Subject: [WPTA] Classic Carl cartoon contest: Create a hilarious punchline

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 18:10:51 -0400

--===============7187918722371018464==

--000000000000fc02f205c7bd8fa9

https://journal.classiccars.com/2021/07/21/classic-carl-cartoon-contest-create-a-hilarious-punchline/

Another one

--000000000000fc02f205c7bd8fa9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://journal.classiccars.com/2021/07/21/clas=
sic-carl-cartoon-contest-create-a-hilarious-punchline/">https://journal.cla=
ssiccars.com/2021/07/21/classic-carl-cartoon-contest-create-a-hilarious-pun=
chline/</a><div><br></div><div>Another one</div></div>

--000000000000fc02f205c7bd8fa9--

--===============7187918722371018464==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7187918722371018464==--