Subject: [WPTA] Dzus meeting

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 09:56:42 -0400

--===============2810248596228233302==

--00000000000051279f05c7f302f8

Thursday July 29
6:00 at Suny Jims

Get all your articles, photos, ads, etc in as soon as possible.
This is the 8 page BCD issue that also goes to the BCD registrants.

Bruce

--00000000000051279f05c7f302f8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Thursday July 29=C2=A0<div>6:00 at Suny Jims</div><div><br=
></div><div>Get all your articles, photos, ads, etc in as soon as possible.=
</div><div>This is the 8 page BCD issue that also goes to the BCD registran=
ts.</div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--00000000000051279f05c7f302f8--

--===============2810248596228233302==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2810248596228233302==--