Subject: [WPTA] BCD 2021

From: WPTA Webmaster-Secretary via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 13:34:19 -0400

--===============1214482739147738690==

--000000000000e940b405c7cdd0f2

Hi Everyone!

Thanks in advance to the volunteers this weekend!

Show up today at 5PM if you'd like to help set up for the show.

Tomorrow, please begin to arrive around 8:30AM if you're working in the
first shift. Participants historically have arrived this early (sometimes
earlier), so we'll be ready.

Based on some other events in the area and the forecast, it's gonna be a
busy day!!!

See you there,
Dexter
BCD Chairperson

--000000000000e940b405c7cdd0f2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Everyone!<div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance to the v=
olunteers this weekend!</div><div><br></div><div>Show up today at 5PM if yo=
u&#39;d like to help set up for the show.<br><br>Tomorrow, please begin to =
arrive around 8:30AM if you&#39;re working in the first shift. Participants=
 historically have arrived this early (sometimes earlier), so we&#39;ll be =
ready.</div><div><br></div><div>Based on some other events in the area and =
the forecast, it&#39;s gonna be a busy day!!!</div><div><br></div><div>See =
you there,</div><div>Dexter<br>BCD Chairperson</div></div>

--000000000000e940b405c7cdd0f2--

--===============1214482739147738690==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1214482739147738690==--