Subject: [WPTA] Kudo's to Monroe Muffler in Washington PA!!

From: Joe Stout via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 05:35:33 -0400

--===============7250231337462330040==

--0000000000003dd07905c57fbf22

--0000000000003dd07705c57fbf21

I found this post on Facebook this morning.  A group of drivers heading
back from the recent MG Event in Atlantic City ran into some mechanical
issues, and the guys at Monroe Muffler on Murtland Ave in Washington came
to the rescue!!

Glad to see stories like this...

JS

--0000000000003dd07705c57fbf21
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I found this post on Facebook this morning.=C2=A0 A group =
of drivers heading back from the recent MG Event in Atlantic City ran into =
some mechanical issues, and the guys at Monroe Muffler on Murtland Ave in W=
ashington came to the rescue!!<div><br></div><div>Glad to see stories like =
this...</div><div><br></div><div>JS<br><div><br></div><div><img src=3D"cid:=
ii_kqaplzsi0" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"465" height=3D"497"><br></div></di=
v></div>

--0000000000003dd07705c57fbf21--

--0000000000003dd07905c57fbf22
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_kqaplzsi0>

GIIiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
--0000000000003dd07905c57fbf22--

--===============7250231337462330040==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7250231337462330040==--