Subject: [WPTA] Starter

From: Ralph Andrus via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:14:42 -0400

--===============8230632073589388881==

--000000000000de222005c4f88171
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Tr6=E2=80=99s have 2 types of starters, the early type, the one i need, has=
 a cover
strap over the brushes secured with two screws. The later starter has a
solid case with no cover strap. =F0=9F=98=8E

--000000000000de222005c4f88171
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Tr6=E2=80=99s have 2 types of starters, the early type, the one i need, has=
 a cover strap over the brushes secured with two screws. The later starter =
has a solid case with no cover strap. =F0=9F=98=8E

--000000000000de222005c4f88171--

--===============8230632073589388881==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8230632073589388881==--