Subject: [WPTA] TR4A Drivers seat

From: Jerry V V via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 11:28:26 +0000 fgtX+CVuYIgVk/dQrn17mAI0HiqGV8C64Ai+jujwR1BF+2pllkNFkyajrNbWh9QrO6Or3VsXF1wCBw==

--===============5626090851672804004==
 boundary="=_501aeabac6dba7760a37b7e7058463d9"

--=_501aeabac6dba7760a37b7e7058463d9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Looking for a friend who needs a better seat than he presently has.=0AAn=
yone have a used seat, preferably in black. Tried Scott Harper but=0Ahe=
 didn't have one.Thanks,JVV

--=_501aeabac6dba7760a37b7e7058463d9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body>Looking for a friend who needs a better seat than he present=
ly has. Anyone have a used seat, preferably in black. Tried Scott Harper=
 but he didn't have one.<div>Thanks,</div><div>JVV</div></body></html>

--=_501aeabac6dba7760a37b7e7058463d9--

--===============5626090851672804004==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5626090851672804004==--