Subject: [WPTA] Fw: [Fot] SECOND REQUEST - ACTION REQUIRED - Survey response needed from everybody

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 09:12:34 -0400

WPTA members who are also FOT.
Please complete the below survey. This will insure you stay on the FOT 
mailing list. You may be dropped as FOT is trying to clean up the mailing 
list email addresses.

JVV

-----Original Message----- 
From: yellow04 via Fot
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2021 12:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] SECOND REQUEST - ACTION REQUIRED - Survey response needed 
from everybody

Just to be perfectly clear, this is simply a housekeeping exercise to
fill in blanks on our roster. We are not reviewing submissions in an
effort to disqualify anybody. If you are getting FOT email, just fill
out and submit the form so we know who you are and how you got here. You
are all set. I know, I could have been more clear about that in my first
message...

If we get no response, we are assuming the email address is no longer
being monitored, and only those addresses will be subject to review and
possibly getting dropped from the list.

We are trying to wrap this project up within the next 30 days or so, I
ask that everybody click the link below as soon as they can, fill out
the form and submit it.

https://ccfot.com/survey/

If you would rather email me directly, that will work too.

Henry Frye  [email-masked]

And thanks to everybody who spent the 3 minutes it takes to fill out the
survey and submit it. No need to submit it twice, if the web page said
your form was submitted, we have it!

Cheers

On 2021-05-02 05:28, yellow04 via Fot wrote:
> Come December we will be marking 25 years since the first messages
> started flowing over mjb's server and the Friends of Triumph came to
> be. As we all know, one of the byproducts of time is forgetfulness,
> and as we review the list of FOT members, the list is just too long to
> remember everybody!
>
> We are going to remedy that by having everybody complete a quick
> survey. Just a couple simple questions, we are trying to get real
> numbers on how many active racers we have, what type of racing you do,
> and who do you race with. We also want a count of our former racers,
> and our future racers who are building cars and working to get on
> track. Lastly, we have our supporting members, that's you folks that
> don't turn a wheel at speed but help us racers in any number of ways.
>
> We put together the survey, and we need everybody to fill it out and
> submit it. If we don't know who you are and how you are connected to
> us, your email address will be dropped off the list. Here is the link
> - https://ccfot.com/survey/
>
> This data is proving to be quite valuable for our committees planning
> future events, having hard numbers available for negotiating is always
> helpful. Also, because data is only good when it is current, expect an
> annual follow up so we can keep our list up to date.
>
> Joe Alexander and all the other guys behind the scenes greatly
> appreciate everyone's cooperation.
>
> Henry Frye, web lacky and he who gets volunteered to do this kind of stuff
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive