Subject: [WPTA] June Dzus

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 15:53:08 -0400

--===============5939878391791630321==

--00000000000077c2ab05c2c84b5b

The meeting is this coming Monday the 24th.
6 PM @ QS&L Robinson
So get those articles and photos in.
Lots of good events coming up in June.
Does anybody have any Carlisle photos?

Bruce

--00000000000077c2ab05c2c84b5b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The meeting is this coming Monday the 24th.<div>6 PM=C2=A0=
@ QS&amp;L Robinson<br><div>So get those articles and photos in.</div><div>=
Lots of good events coming up in June.</div><div>Does anybody have any Carl=
isle photos?</div></div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--00000000000077c2ab05c2c84b5b--

--===============5939878391791630321==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5939878391791630321==--