Subject: [WPTA] Parrish MG hardtop...

From: Joe Stout via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 14:20:36 -0400

--===============2539411831022191742==

--0000000000001c59cf05c185232c

I have a neighbor that is trying to sell a Parrish MG hardtop..

He is asking $50 obo for the top.  I have seen it and it does need
restoration.

Shoot me a message if you want pictures - I tried to send this earlier with
pictures,
and have gotten message back that the email size was too large.

The top is in Washington PA

Joe
[email-masked]

--0000000000001c59cf05c185232c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have a neighbor that is trying to sell a Parrish MG hard=
top..<div><br></div><div>He is asking $50 obo for the top.=C2=A0 I have see=
n it and it does need</div><div>restoration.</div><div><br></div><div>Shoot=
 me a message if you want pictures - I tried to send this earlier with pict=
ures,</div><div>and have gotten message back that the email size was too la=
rge.</div><div><br></div><div>The top is in Washington PA</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Joe</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">jstout310@gmai=
l.com</a></div></div>

--0000000000001c59cf05c185232c--

--===============2539411831022191742==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2539411831022191742==--