Subject: [WPTA] Classic Carl caption contest: Make this cartoon come to life

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 22:31:49 -0500

--===============8231979644237141196==

--00000000000001ec1705bcc1ba06

https://journal.classiccars.com/2021/03/03/classic-carl-caption-contest-make-this-cartoon-come-to-life/

Here's another one - try again

--00000000000001ec1705bcc1ba06
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://journal.classiccars.com/2021/03/03/clas=
sic-carl-caption-contest-make-this-cartoon-come-to-life/">https://journal.c=
lassiccars.com/2021/03/03/classic-carl-caption-contest-make-this-cartoon-co=
me-to-life/</a><div><br></div><div>Here&#39;s another one - try again</div>=
</div>

--00000000000001ec1705bcc1ba06--

--===============8231979644237141196==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8231979644237141196==--