Subject: [WPTA] March Dzus

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:45:19 -0400

--===============3127976398306793095==

--0000000000008df01905be7342e6

Man, it's time already.
Let's get those articles, ads, photos, etc. in.
The meeting is Monday.

Take note:
In my absence last month, my editorial staff executed a coup.
They moved the venue of the meeting to the QS&L in Robinson.
The time is still 6:00 PM.
You are welcome to join us as long as you have the requisite skills; i.e.
be able to read and write at the 6th grade level.

See you the,
Bruce

--0000000000008df01905be7342e6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Man, it&#39;s time already.<div>Let&#39;s get those articl=
es, ads, photos, etc. in.</div><div>The meeting is Monday.</div><div><br></=
div><div>Take note:</div><div>In my absence last month, my editorial staff =
executed a coup.</div><div>They moved the venue of the meeting to the QS&am=
p;L in Robinson.</div><div>The time is still 6:00 PM.</div><div>You are wel=
come to join us as long as you have the requisite skills; i.e. be able to r=
ead and write at the 6th grade level.</div><div><br></div><div>See you the,=
</div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--0000000000008df01905be7342e6--

--===============3127976398306793095==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3127976398306793095==--