Subject: [WPTA] 69th Cumberland Classic

From: "Ross, Lawrence via Wpta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:51:09 +0000

--_006_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_
	boundary="_005_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_"

--_000_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

--_000_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
<div>
<div>
<div style=3D"text-align: left; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: r=
gb(255, 255, 255);" dir=3D"auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"text-align: left; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: r=
gb(255, 255, 255);" dir=3D"auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"text-align: left; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: r=
gb(255, 255, 255);" dir=3D"auto">
<img id=3D"x_7655e00e-a8dd-4a20-b5ec-51abfe186211" style=3D"height: auto; m=
ax-width: 100%;" alt=3D"Image" data-outlook-trace=3D"F:1|T:1" src=3D"cid:76=
55e00e-a8dd-4a20-b5ec-51abfe186211">
<div id=3D"x_br-id-659d2f24-01f2-49b6-b3ad-ec813f26a9cb"><br>
</div>
<br>
</div>
<div id=3D"x_ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<div><br>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_--

--_005_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Description: Screenshot_20210228-070132_Facebook.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="Screenshot_20210228-070132_Facebook.jpg"; size=673431;
	creation-date="Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:07:59 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:49:39 GMT"
Content-ID: <7655e00e-a8dd-4a20-b5ec-51abfe186211>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_--

--_006_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Description: ATT00001.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00001.txt"; size=883;
	creation-date="Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:10:31 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:10:31 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_006_MN2PR13MB4149FD2597E4DBBDBA49F6ECBB9B9MN2PR13MB4149namp_--