Subject: [WPTA] Classic Cars.com

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 11:27:49 -0500

--===============4998017975855652565==

--0000000000001ace4505bc67fcd7

The winner of the Classic Carl Caption Contest was a guy from
utah; his caption:

wow, I guess those gull wing doors work huh?

not as good as all of the entries from WPTA members.

--0000000000001ace4505bc67fcd7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The winner of the Classic Carl Caption Contest was a guy f=
rom=C2=A0<div>utah; his caption:</div><div><br></div><div>wow, I guess thos=
e gull wing doors work huh?</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></d=
iv><div><br></div><div>not as good as all of the entries from WPTA members.=
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br>=
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br>=
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br>=
</div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000001ace4505bc67fcd7--

--===============4998017975855652565==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4998017975855652565==--

---

From: WPTA Webmaster-Secretary via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 11:30:39 -0500

Damn close to Chuck’s!

> On Feb 28, 2021, at 11:27, Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
> 
> 

http://www.wptriumph.org

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Wyner via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:58:05 -0500

That was the winner? That car was definitely a convertible not a gullwing. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 28, 2021, at 11:31 AM, WPTA Webmaster-Secretary via Wpta <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Damn close to Chuck’s!
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
> 
> 

http://www.wptriumph.org