Subject: [WPTA] Fw: Not today but 9-12-2019 on Mt Washington, NH 6288 feet

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 17:30:11 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2228499534466093749==
	type="multipart/alternative";
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0054_01D6FFD2.62601F50"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D6FFD2.62601F50
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0055_01D6FFD2.62601F50"

------=_NextPart_001_0055_01D6FFD2.62601F50
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just sent this photo Great trip with great friends.
Mt Washington NH 9-12-2019 6288 feet.

------=_NextPart_001_0055_01D6FFD2.62601F50
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Just sent this photo Great trip with great friends.</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV><FONT size=3D3 face=3DCalibri></FONT></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'></DIV></DIV>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Mt Washington NH 9-12-2019 6288 feet.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><IMG title=3D"MY 4A on Mt Washington, NH 9-12-2019"=20
style=3D"BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: none; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: =
0px; DISPLAY: inline; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"=20
border=3D0 alt=3D"MY 4A on Mt Washington, NH 9-12-2019"=20
src=3D"cid:BBB35A17CC094E35BE4EEAB727A0F4C0@VlackTK121647" width=3D644=20
height=3D484></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0055_01D6FFD2.62601F50--

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D6FFD2.62601F50
	name="MY%204A%20on%20Mt%20Washington,%20NH%209-12-2019[2].jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <BBB35A17CC094E35BE4EEAB727A0F4C0@VlackTK121647>

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D6FFD2.62601F50--

--===============2228499534466093749==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2228499534466093749==--