Subject: [WPTA] TR350 - TR6 Wiring Diagrams

From: "Ross, Lawrence via Wpta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 20:04:43 +0000

--_004_MN2PR13MB414954B0774779816F78E4D9BBA39MN2PR13MB4149namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR13MB414954B0774779816F78E4D9BBA39MN2PR13MB4149namp_"

--_000_MN2PR13MB414954B0774779816F78E4D9BBA39MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I thought I would pass this along to the membership.

Larry Ross
Membership Director

--_000_MN2PR13MB414954B0774779816F78E4D9BBA39MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
I thought I would pass this along to the membership.</div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
Larry Ross</div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
Membership Director<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR13MB414954B0774779816F78E4D9BBA39MN2PR13MB4149namp_--

--_004_MN2PR13MB414954B0774779816F78E4D9BBA39MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Description: tr250-6  wiring diagram.pdf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="tr250-6  wiring diagram.pdf";
	size=459760; creation-date="Tue, 19 Jan 2021 20:03:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 19 Jan 2021 20:04:07 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_MN2PR13MB414954B0774779816F78E4D9BBA39MN2PR13MB4149namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_004_MN2PR13MB414954B0774779816F78E4D9BBA39MN2PR13MB4149namp_--