Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 17:47:49 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5631392336371895099==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6CFE5.BE153690"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6CFE5.BE153690
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Given the latest restrictions Gov. Wolf has decreed, we are forced to cancel
this month's Beer & Bull meeting.  

Yes, I did entertain the thought of returning to Wheeling, like we did in
May.  However, given the early nightfall and the deer herd being in full rut
mode, I don't think Wheeling will be a good option for us.

So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and we'll look forward to Beer
& Bull meetings resuming on January 19, 2021.

Bud Osbourne

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6CFE5.BE153690
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Given the latest restrictions =
Gov. Wolf has decreed, we are forced to cancel this month&#8217;s Beer =
&amp; Bull meeting.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Yes, I did =
entertain the thought of returning to Wheeling, like we did in =
May.&nbsp; However, given the early nightfall and the deer herd being in =
full rut mode, I don&#8217;t think Wheeling will be a good option for =
us.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and =
we&#8217;ll look forward to Beer &amp; Bull meetings resuming on January =
19, 2021.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud Osbourne<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6CFE5.BE153690--

--===============5631392336371895099==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5631392336371895099==--