Subject: [WPTA] September Dzus Dnuz

From: Edward Major via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 10:03:13 -0400 (EDT)

--===============5935515100119251877==
	boundary="----=_Part_15163_1640262818.1599055393228"

------=_Part_15163_1640262818.1599055393228
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello all,
The September Dzus Dnuz has been posted on the web site.

Ed Major
------=_Part_15163_1640262818.1599055393228
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html>
<html>
 <head> 
  <meta charset="UTF-8"> 
 </head>
 <body>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;" class="default-style">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">Hello all,</span>
   <br>
  </div>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;" class="default-style">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">The September Dzus Dnuz has been posted on the web site.</span>
  </div>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;" class="default-style">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;"><br></span>
  </div>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;" class="default-style">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">Ed Major</span>
  </div> 
 </body>
</html>
------=_Part_15163_1640262818.1599055393228--

--===============5935515100119251877==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5935515100119251877==--

---

From: Michael Bongart via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 07:16:53 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0415266890284607507==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00AC_01D681C2.34200300"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01D681C2.34200300
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks, Ed, for letting me know.  Much appreciated.

Mioke

From: Edward Major <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 10:03 AM
To: WPTA <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Bongart <[email-masked]>
Subject: September Dzus Dnuz

Hello all, 

Ed Major 

------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01D681C2.34200300
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks, Ed, for letting me know.=C2=A0 Much =
appreciated.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Mioke<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Edward Major =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, September 2, =
2020 10:03 AM<br><b>To:</b> WPTA =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> Michael Bongart =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> September Dzus =
Dnuz<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>Hello all, <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>The September Dzus Dnuz has been posted on the web site. =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>Ed Major <o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01D681C2.34200300--

--===============0415266890284607507==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============0415266890284607507==--