Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull returns to Tap That, in Cuddy, PA

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 08:48:11 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6014268782792508819==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0026_01D6753C.4E007A30"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D6753C.4E007A30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

With this beautiful weather we're having, it will be great to be able to
drive our cars to our old Beer & Bull meeting place (now called Tap That),
in Cuddy, PA., just a couple of miles west of the I-79 Bridgeville/Upper St.
Clair interchange of I-79.  New (at least for Tap That, if not for WPTA) for
this month will be outdoor dining.

Cindy and I had dinner & drinks there, last night and found the food and the
service to be quite good and the staff is looking forward to welcoming us
back again, this evening at 6.

See yinz at Tap That!

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D6753C.4E007A30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>With this beautiful weather we&#8217;re having, it =
will be great to be able to drive our cars to our old Beer &amp; Bull =
meeting place (now called Tap That), in Cuddy, PA., just a couple of =
miles west of the I-79 Bridgeville/Upper St. Clair interchange of =
I-79.&nbsp; New (at least for Tap That, if not for WPTA) for this month =
will be outdoor dining.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Cindy and I =
had dinner &amp; drinks there, last night and found the food and the =
service to be quite good and the staff is looking forward to welcoming =
us back again, this evening at 6.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>See yinz at =
Tap That!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D6753C.4E007A30--

--===============6014268782792508819==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6014268782792508819==--