Subject: [WPTA] Old film

From: Jay Galbreath via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 07:25:44 -0400

--===============0764450956654859293==

--0000000000006ecb5d05ae2aaaa1

There is alot of great film in this article. From early Watkins Glen to
Allentown racing.

https://jalopnik.com/get-lost-in-old-home-movies-of-races-from-the-1930s-to-1844892035

--0000000000006ecb5d05ae2aaaa1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">There is alot=C2=A0of great film in this article. From ear=
ly Watkins Glen to Allentown racing.<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://=
jalopnik.com/get-lost-in-old-home-movies-of-races-from-the-1930s-to-1844892=
035">https://jalopnik.com/get-lost-in-old-home-movies-of-races-from-the-193=
0s-to-1844892035</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000006ecb5d05ae2aaaa1--

--===============0764450956654859293==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0764450956654859293==--