Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull for Tuesday the 21st

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 19:05:24 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5322138320855759234==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005E_01D65DFF.8F101D90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D65DFF.8F101D90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Due to the postponement of the Waterfront Car Cruise, we have been forced to
come up with another location for this month's Beer & Bull.  With all of the
new restrictions on bars & restaurants in PA, we were unable to find a place
where we could sit indoors, have a couple of beers, get some food and relax.
The heat and humidity makes it pretty unbearable to sit outdoors to eat.

So, this month we will journey to Wheeling, West Virginia and meet at
Generations, 338 National Road, Wheeling.  The meeting will start at 6.

For those unsure of how to get there, you can meet us at Jay Galbreath's
home at 5 PM.  We will be on the road by 5:15 and we expect is will take us
about 45 minutes to get there, assuming Bruce doesn't decide to cultivate
any corn, this time.

Bud Osbourne

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D65DFF.8F101D90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Due to the postponement of the Waterfront Car Cruise, =
we have been forced to come up with another location for this =
month&#8217;s Beer &amp; Bull.&nbsp; With all of the new restrictions on =
bars &amp; restaurants in PA, we were unable to find a place where we =
could sit indoors, have a couple of beers, get some food and =
relax.&nbsp; The heat and humidity makes it pretty unbearable to sit =
outdoors to eat.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, this =
month we will journey to Wheeling, West Virginia and meet at =
Generations, 338 National Road, Wheeling.&nbsp; The meeting will start =
at 6.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>For those unsure of how to get there, you can meet us =
at Jay Galbreath&#8217;s home at 5 PM.&nbsp; We will be on the road by =
5:15 and we expect is will take us about 45 minutes to get there, =
assuming Bruce doesn&#8217;t decide to cultivate any corn, this =
time.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud Osbourne<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D65DFF.8F101D90--

--===============5322138320855759234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5322138320855759234==--