Subject: [WPTA] Tune Up Clinic - some more info

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 14:07:45 -0400

--===============2444099164809874859==

--000000000000fe7fd905a9ddde61

See Doug's article in the Dzus Dnuz

Starts at 8:00 AM Saturday July 11.
Tim Kunz's garage
219 Woodcroft Rd., Baden, PA
West on Freedom Road out of Cranberry a couple miles and pass theTri County
indoor soccer arena on the left
Then second left is Woodcroft RD
There is also a back way thru the Thornhill Industrial Park but I don't
know it.
Don't turn left into the driveway to his house
Go a few more yards to the gravel driveway to his garage
Wait till you see this garage and man cave; it is exceptional

If you want the free oil change bring your own oil filter
We will be ordering out at the Back Door Tavern for lunch
Bring your own drinks or buy them at the tavern

Oil will be available for sale by the case
Gear oil will be for sale by the quart

Bruce

--000000000000fe7fd905a9ddde61
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">See Doug&#39;s article in the Dzus Dnuz<div><br><div>Start=
s at 8:00 AM Saturday July 11.<div>Tim Kunz&#39;s garage</div><div>219 Wood=
croft Rd., Baden, PA</div><div>West on Freedom Road out of Cranberry a coup=
le miles and pass theTri County indoor soccer=C2=A0arena on the left</div><=
div>Then second left is Woodcroft RD</div><div>There is also a back way thr=
u the Thornhill Industrial Park but I don&#39;t know it.</div><div>Don&#39;=
t turn left into the driveway to his house</div><div>Go a few more yards to=
 the gravel driveway to his garage</div><div>Wait till you see this garage =
and man cave; it is exceptional</div><div><br></div><div>If you want the fr=
ee oil change bring your own oil filter</div><div>We will be ordering out a=
t the Back Door Tavern for lunch</div><div>Bring your own drinks or buy the=
m at the tavern</div><div><br></div><div>Oil will be available for sale by =
the case</div><div>Gear oil will be for sale by the quart</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Bruce</div><div><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000fe7fd905a9ddde61--

--===============2444099164809874859==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2444099164809874859==--