Subject: [WPTA] 2020 Kastner Cup Race @ Mid-Ohio

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 10:02:43 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8723737363589889863==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0DB2_01D65121.182E5AB0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0DB2_01D65121.182E5AB0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FYI

The whole race can be viewed at www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dr4AXUt15ZEk =
starting at the 23.54 minute mark.
------=_NextPart_000_0DB2_01D65121.182E5AB0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>FYI</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The whole race can be viewed at <A=20
style=3D'href: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dr4AXUt15ZEk"'=20
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dr4AXUt15ZEk"><FONT =
style=3D'face: "Times' New=20
roman?>www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dr4AXUt15ZEk</FONT></A> starting at the =
23.54=20
minute mark.</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0DB2_01D65121.182E5AB0--

--===============8723737363589889863==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8723737363589889863==--