Subject: [WPTA] FW: last minute venue change for Beer & Bull

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:22:11 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5489302166811618768==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005A_01D64320.5C4CA670"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01D64320.5C4CA670
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 10:39 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; Dan Delbianco ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; Derek Kuntz ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; Keith Attwood ([email-masked])
<[email-masked]>; 'Cindy Osbourne' <[email-masked]>; Joe Stout
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: last minute venue change for Beer & Bull

Guys, let's do Beer & Bull at my place, again, tomorrow evening.  Alec has
built us a fire pit and I'll order pizza before yinz get here, so we'll have
it when we're ready to eat.

Don't forget to BRING A CHAIR, a cooler of beer and COME UP THROUGH THE
FIELD, instead of coming up the driveway and driving across the lawn.

See yinz tomorrow evening at 6!

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01D64320.5C4CA670
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> [email-masked] =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, June 15, 2020 10:39 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> [email-masked]; Dan =
Delbianco ([email-masked]) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Derek Kuntz =
([email-masked]) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; =
[email-masked]' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; =
Keith Attwood ([email-masked]) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; =
'Cindy Osbourne' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Joe Stout =
([email-masked]) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> =
last minute venue change for Beer &amp; =
Bull<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Guys, =
let&#8217;s do Beer &amp; Bull at my place, again, tomorrow =
evening.&nbsp; Alec has built us a fire pit and I&#8217;ll order pizza =
before yinz get here, so we&#8217;ll have it when we&#8217;re ready to =
eat.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Don&#8217;t forget to BRING A CHAIR, a cooler of beer =
and COME UP THROUGH THE FIELD, instead of coming up the driveway and =
driving across the lawn.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>See yinz =
tomorrow evening at 6!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005A_01D64320.5C4CA670--

--===============5489302166811618768==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5489302166811618768==--