Subject: [WPTA] Group 44 Jaguar

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 16:32:10 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7510524226641398423==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00DE_01D623C3.E42B0DB0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00DE_01D623C3.E42B0DB0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

What a car.

https://canepa.com/photo-gallery/1978-jaguar-xjs6178/?fbclid=3DIwAR2KS_iV=
-yVqfYho0lBv38EzHkKY-co8i2bkhQEPIkYIC5aQA0w_1lsrZ7s
------=_NextPart_000_00DE_01D623C3.E42B0DB0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>What a car.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttps://canepa.com/photo-gallery/1978-jaguar-xjs6178/?fbclid=3DIw=
AR2KS_iV-yVqfYho0lBv38EzHkKY-co8i2bkhQEPIkYIC5aQA0w_1lsrZ7s=20
href=3D"https://canepa.com/photo-gallery/1978-jaguar-xjs6178/?fbclid=3DIw=
AR2KS_iV-yVqfYho0lBv38EzHkKY-co8i2bkhQEPIkYIC5aQA0w_1lsrZ7s">https://cane=
pa.com/photo-gallery/1978-jaguar-xjs6178/?fbclid=3DIwAR2KS_iV-yVqfYho0lBv=
38EzHkKY-co8i2bkhQEPIkYIC5aQA0w_1lsrZ7s</A></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTM=
L>

------=_NextPart_000_00DE_01D623C3.E42B0DB0--

--===============7510524226641398423==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7510524226641398423==--