Subject: [WPTA] Woodward Cruise

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 11:11:20 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2016811955742429440==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0510_01D62204.BD1E6E30"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0510_01D62204.BD1E6E30
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Any interest in the largest cruise inn August 15th 2020? We could =
participate as a club.  Might interfere with other popular events, =
haven=E2=80=99t checked.

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/
------=_NextPart_000_0510_01D62204.BD1E6E30
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Any interest in the largest cruise inn August 15th 2020? We could=20
participate as a club.&nbsp; Might interfere with other popular events, =
haven=E2=80=99t=20
checked.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/=20
href=3D"http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/">http://www.woodwarddreamcrui=
se.com/</A></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0510_01D62204.BD1E6E30--

--===============2016811955742429440==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2016811955742429440==--