Subject: [WPTA] UN-planned Sunday coffee

From: Joe Stout via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 09:55:18 -0400

--===============6076128603137381437==

--0000000000001d320305a66537e2

--0000000000001d320205a66537e1

I ran into Greg at Einstein's in Peters Twp. this morning.

Great morning for a coffee and some good conversation.  Maybe see if anyone
else in the South Hills up for coffee next sunday around 9ish??

Joe

--0000000000001d320205a66537e1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I ran into Greg at Einstein&#39;s in Peters Twp. this mor=
ning.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Great morning for =
a coffee and some good conversation.=C2=A0 Maybe see if anyone else in the =
South Hills up for coffee next sunday around 9ish??</div><div dir=3D"auto">=
<br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Joe</div><div dir=3D"auto"><div><img src=3D"cid=
:17246f73794c7aa3d672" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div><br></div><div dir=
=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><div><img src=3D"cid:17246f714fa526c0=
8211" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></di=
v><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div>

--0000000000001d320205a66537e1--

--0000000000001d320305a66537e2
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_6656.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <17246f73794c7aa3d672>

--0000000000001d320305a66537e2
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_2611.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <17246f714fa526c08211>

--0000000000001d320305a66537e2--

--===============6076128603137381437==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6076128603137381437==--

---

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:57:20 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7217191599942971936==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_047B_01D631CA.DC56A8F0";
	type="multipart/alternative"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_047B_01D631CA.DC56A8F0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_047C_01D631CA.DC56A8F0"

------=_NextPart_001_047C_01D631CA.DC56A8F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I wonder why photos often end upside down. Second time this week

Nice meet up however. Too bad I=E2=80=99m 2 hours away.

JVV

From: Joe Stout via Wpta=20
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 9:55 AM
To: wpta=20
Subject: [WPTA] UN-planned Sunday coffee

Great morning for a coffee and some good conversation.  Maybe see if =
anyone else in the South Hills up for coffee next sunday around 9ish??

Joe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_001_047C_01D631CA.DC56A8F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I wonder why photos often end upside down. Second time this =
week</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Nice meet up however. Too bad I=E2=80=99m 2 hours away.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]>Joe=20
Stout via Wpta</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, May 24, 2020 9:55 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]>wpta</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [WPTA] UN-planned Sunday coffee</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV>I ran into Greg at Einstein's in Peters Twp. this morning.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Great morning for a coffee and some good conversation.&nbsp; Maybe =
see if=20
anyone else in the South Hills up for coffee next sunday around =
9ish??</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Joe</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><IMG style=3D"MAX-WIDTH: 100%"=20
src=3D"cid:2229AFD8564249C59EEB988443FAC424@VlackTK121647"></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><IMG style=3D"MAX-WIDTH: 100%"=20
src=3D"cid:244546BF9F50466B98C0D92BFCBAC0D6@VlackTK121647"></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>[email-masked]<BR=
><BR>-------------------------------------<BR><BR>http://www.wptriumph.or=
g<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]<BR><BR>=
<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_047C_01D631CA.DC56A8F0--

------=_NextPart_000_047B_01D631CA.DC56A8F0
	name="IMG_6656.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <2229AFD8564249C59EEB988443FAC424@VlackTK121647>

------=_NextPart_000_047B_01D631CA.DC56A8F0
	name="IMG_2611.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <244546BF9F50466B98C0D92BFCBAC0D6@VlackTK121647>

------=_NextPart_000_047B_01D631CA.DC56A8F0--

--===============7217191599942971936==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============7217191599942971936==--