Subject: [WPTA] Motorsports in PA

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 17:07:26 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1896003599995276727==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0039_01D6255B.261FFAD0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D6255B.261FFAD0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

PA members need to get behind this.

http://www.semasan.com/legislative-alerts/pennsylvania/pennsylvania-intro=
duces-legislation-allow-motorsports-resume
------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D6255B.261FFAD0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>PA members need to get behind this.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.semasan.com/legislative-alerts/pennsylvania/pennsylvan=
ia-introduces-legislation-allow-motorsports-resume=20
href=3D"http://www.semasan.com/legislative-alerts/pennsylvania/pennsylvan=
ia-introduces-legislation-allow-motorsports-resume">http://www.semasan.co=
m/legislative-alerts/pennsylvania/pennsylvania-introduces-legislation-all=
ow-motorsports-resume</A></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D6255B.261FFAD0--

--===============1896003599995276727==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1896003599995276727==--