Subject: [WPTA] TR2-4 Inner wishbone bushings

From: John Styduhar via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 20:17:44 -0400

--===============7561216157235773187==

--0000000000008013a805a3c1f203

Does anyone have an extra set (new or slightly used) of the original white
delrin inner wishbone bushing for a TR2-4? The new nylon ones I have are
poorly made and loose on the metal bushing. Scott is out and Moss is not
delivering  to the USA.

--0000000000008013a805a3c1f203
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Doe=
s anyone have an extra set (new or slightly used) of the original white del=
rin inner wishbone bushing for a TR2-4? The new nylon ones I have are poorl=
y made and loose on the metal bushing. Scott is out and Moss is not deliver=
ing=C2=A0 to the USA.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000008013a805a3c1f203--

--===============7561216157235773187==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7561216157235773187==--