Subject: [WPTA] Kastner Cup 2020 Tee Shirts.

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 21:07:06 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0075496335344353387==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002A_01D5F7E9.05860ED0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D5F7E9.05860ED0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just a reminder if you want a 2020 Kastner Cup Tee Shirt below is the =
procedure for ordering the shirt.

JVV

From: J.C. Hassall via Fot=20
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 7:56 PM
To: Friends of Triumph=20
Subject: [Fot] Tee shirt orders

Folks, as Marty said, now is the time to think about ordering shirts.  =
The deadline to order will be 30 APR.  This is a one-time order =
opportunity; there will not be an additional run for extras.

This year I'm trying a new procedure to make it more straightforward for =
everyone.  Here is a link to a Google Sheet, accessible by everyone to =
whom this email is addressed.  Click the link and enter your data there. =
 If you make a mistake, please call me (540.357.1444) and we'll fix it =
together.  Kastner Cup Tee shirt order link   The shirt front can be =
seen here:  Shirt Front
These are a good quality shirt so sizes are realistic - i.e an XL size =
in a low end shirt is a Large in this case.  The Ladies shirts are Lady =
cut, not unisex nor Mens.  Ted Schumacher will handle printing and =
delivery to the track.  If you want shirts shipped, please include your =
shipping address in the spreadsheet (more on that below). =20

This info from Ted: "Order guarantee - we need a credit card to =
guarantee payment even if track-side pick up.  We will not charge the =
card until time of shipping or pick-up.  VISA/MasterCard/Discover or =
check. PayPal only if buyer calls first so we can walk them through the =
procedure. PayPal charges to merchant are double what we are charged by =
VISA, etc."  Orders which need to be mailed will be charged shipping.

Happy racing, wish I could be there to cheer y'all on.

jim

--

W4BEA

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are =
willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

I sometimes feel bad for the smart people - being simple-minded and =
easily entertained is totally the way to go! ;-)
J. Stoll

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D5F7E9.05860ED0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Just a reminder if you want a 2020 Kastner Cup Tee Shirt below is =
the=20
procedure for ordering the shirt.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]>J.C.=20
Hassall via Fot</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, February 25, 2020 7:56 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]>Friends of Triumph</A> =
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] Tee shirt orders</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>Folks, as Marty said, now is the time to think about ordering =
shirts.&nbsp;=20
The deadline to order will be 30 APR.&nbsp; This is a one-time order=20
opportunity; there will not be an additional run for extras.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This year I'm trying a new procedure to make it more =
straightforward for=20
everyone.&nbsp; Here is a link to a Google Sheet, accessible by everyone =
to whom=20
this email is addressed.&nbsp; Click the link and enter your data =
there.&nbsp;=20
If you make a mistake, please call me (540.357.1444) and we'll fix it=20
together.&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LjiZUy3051ShE-l0dkX0cfqX_=
QLW0c6PwaqhwJD7RQE/edit#gid=3D0">Kastner=20
Cup Tee shirt order link</A>&nbsp;&nbsp; The shirt front can be seen =
here:&nbsp;=20
<A href=3D"https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXbYOeJOzt_OUCOE">Shirt =
Front</A></DIV>
<DIV>
<P>These are a good quality shirt so sizes are realistic - i.e an XL =
size in a=20
low end shirt is a Large in this case.&nbsp; The Ladies shirts are Lady =
cut, not=20
unisex nor Mens.&nbsp; Ted Schumacher will handle printing and delivery =
to the=20
track.&nbsp; If you want shirts shipped, please include your shipping =
address in=20
the spreadsheet (more on that below).&nbsp; </P>
<P>This info from Ted: "Order guarantee - we need a credit card to =
guarantee=20
payment even if track-side pick up.&nbsp; We will not charge the card =
until time=20
of shipping or pick-up.&nbsp; VISA/MasterCard/Discover or check. PayPal =
only if=20
buyer calls first so we can walk them through the procedure. PayPal =
charges to=20
merchant are double what we are charged by VISA, etc."&nbsp; Orders =
which need=20
to be mailed will be charged shipping.</P>
<P>Happy racing, wish I could be there to cheer y'all on.</P>
<P>jim</P>
<P>--</P>
<P><A style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif"=20
href=3D"https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXbYOeJOzt_OUCOE">W4BEA</A></P></=
DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV dir=3Dltr data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>
<DIV dir=3Dltr><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(250,250,251)"><A=20
href=3D"https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXbYOeJOzt_OUCOE"><BR></A></SPAN>=
</DIV>
<DIV dir=3Dltr><A =
href=3D"https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXbYOeJOzt_OUCOE"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(250,250,251)">The=20
democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are =
willing to=20
work and give to those who would not.</SPAN><BR=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(250,250,251)"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(250,250,251)">Thomas=20
Jefferson</SPAN><BR></A></DIV></DIV>
<DIV dir=3Dltr><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(250,250,251)"><A=20
href=3D"https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXbYOeJOzt_OUCOE"><BR></A></SPAN>=
</DIV>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>I sometimes feel bad for the smart people - being simple-minded and =
easily=20
entertained is totally the way to go! ;-)</DIV>
<DIV>J. Stoll</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR>http://www.fot-racing.com<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://autox.team.net/archive=20
http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR><BR><=
BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01D5F7E9.05860ED0--

--===============0075496335344353387==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0075496335344353387==--