Subject: [WPTA] Social distancing TR style

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:33:28 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5821009811520090064==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_019B_01D60359.FCDEA270"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_019B_01D60359.FCDEA270
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Kids at home? Try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFGkFV7SRI24&feature=3Dyoutu.be
------=_NextPart_000_019B_01D60359.FCDEA270
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Kids at home? Try this.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
title=3Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFGkFV7SRI24&amp;feature=3Dyoutu=
.be=20
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFGkFV7SRI24&amp;feature=3Dyoutu=
.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFGkFV7SRI24&amp;feature=3Dyoutu.be=
</A></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_019B_01D60359.FCDEA270--

--===============5821009811520090064==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5821009811520090064==--