Subject: [WPTA] Fw: [Fot] Its shirt time!

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:32:17 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6599561316480935832==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0211_01D5EC01.86D42470"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0211_01D5EC01.86D42470
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Instructions for Kastner Cup Tee Shirts, if you want one follow the =
below instructions. Don=E2=80=99t contact me.

JVV

From: marty via Fot=20
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:34 PM
To: FOT=20
Subject: [Fot] Its shirt time!

Ok folks, the 2020 Kastner Cup shirt sales project is now live. There is =
a lot to say here so please read carefully, and then read again so we =
can make this major project go as smooth as possible. First the big =
picture.  Clark Lincoln is the magician behind the pen on this project. =
How he does this stuff so awesomely is beyond me as I cannot even draw a =
line.  The artwork for the front of the shirt can be see here =
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXU7MenvrUpZHvwK  THANKS CLARK! Jim =
Hassall has volunteered to do the time consuming task of collecting all =
the order info and passing it on to the printer. The guy running the =
printing and distribution of the shirts is the one and only Ted =
Schumacher of TS Imported Automotive fame.  The shirts them selves will =
be 6.0 oz. 100% cotton, tan in color. They will have the attached =
artwork on the front. If you are a competitor at the 2020 Kastner Cup =
your shirt will have "DRIVER" on the sleeve. On the back of the shirt =
will be a list of all the competitors names, the car model and car =
number. The names going on the back of the shirt will come from the =
actual SVRA paid entry list as of May 1st. May 1st will be the cutoff =
date for getting your orders in. This is a one time order and printing, =
so if you want a shirt you MUST order it by May1st, all shirts are by =
pre-order. There is a option this year of ordering shirts in a ladies =
cut also, this is a nice option for the ladies that has not been offered =
before. Payments for the shirts will be made by credit card directly to =
Ted. The cost for the shirts will be $16.50 for shirts up to XL. 2XL =
will be $2 more, 3XL will be $4 more, 4XL will be $6 more. Ted will be =
distributing the shirts from his trailer at the track on race weekend. =
If you would want your shirts mailed to you, shipping will be =
additional. Here is how it will work. You will email Jim directly with =
your order at [email-masked] . Jim will forward the order to Ted on =
May 2nd. Starting on May 2nd you will need to contact Ted directly at TS =
Imported Automotive  @ 419-384-3022 and make arrangements to pay the =
man!. You will get an email reminder telling you its time to pay up. Now =
for the details. Jim will HAVE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU WHEN YOU =
PLACE YOUR ORDER! Again orders will go to Jim at [email-masked]. Do =
NOT send them to me.
  a.. NAME
  b.. SHIRT SIZES
  c.. LADIES SHIRT OR MENS SHIRT
  d.. WHAT SHIRTS GET THE "DRIVERS" NOTATION ON THE SLEEVE
  e.. IF YOU ARE PICKING UP AT THE TRACK OR WANT THEM MAILED.
  f.. SHIP TO ADDRESS IF BEING SHIPPED
  g.. CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS
  h.. CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
Thanks,
Marty Sukey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________

------=_NextPart_000_0211_01D5EC01.86D42470
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE style=3D"DISPLAY: none"=20
type=3Dtext/css> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Instructions for Kastner Cup Tee Shirts, if you want one follow the =
below=20
instructions. Don=E2=80=99t contact me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]>marty=20
via Fot</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:34 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]>FOT</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] Its shirt time!</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">Ok=20
folks, the 2020 Kastner Cup shirt sales project is now live. There is a =
lot to=20
say here so please read carefully, and then read again so we can make =
this major=20
project go as smooth as possible. First the big picture.&nbsp; Clark =
Lincoln is=20
the magician behind the pen on this project. How he does this stuff so =
awesomely=20
is beyond me as I cannot even draw a line.&nbsp; The artwork for the =
front of=20
the shirt can be see here <A id=3DLPlnk780230=20
href=3D"https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXU7MenvrUpZHvwK">https://1drv.ms=
/u/s!Ame-BWnOwrm3vXU7MenvrUpZHvwK</A>&nbsp;=20
THANKS CLARK! Jim Hassall has volunteered to do the time consuming task =
of=20
collecting all the order info and passing it on to the printer. The guy =
running=20
the printing and distribution of the shirts is the one and only Ted =
Schumacher=20
of TS Imported Automotive fame.&nbsp; The shirts them selves will be 6.0 =
oz.=20
100% cotton, tan in color. They will have the attached artwork on the =
front. If=20
you are a competitor at the 2020 Kastner Cup your shirt will have =
"DRIVER" on=20
the sleeve. On the back of the shirt will be a list of all the =
competitors=20
names, the car model and car number. The names going on the back of the =
shirt=20
will come from the actual SVRA paid entry list as of May 1st. May 1st =
will be=20
the cutoff date for getting your orders in. This is a one time order and =

printing, so if you want a shirt you MUST order it by May1st, all shirts =
are by=20
pre-order. There is a option this year of ordering shirts in a ladies =
cut also,=20
this is a nice option for the ladies that has not been offered before. =
Payments=20
for the shirts will be made by credit card directly to Ted. The cost for =
the=20
shirts will be $16.50 for shirts up to XL. 2XL will be $2 more, 3XL will =
be $4=20
more, 4XL will be $6 more. Ted will be distributing the shirts from his =
trailer=20
at the track on race weekend. If you would want your shirts mailed to =
you,=20
shipping will be additional. Here is how it will work. You will email =
Jim=20
directly with your order at [email-masked] . Jim will forward the =
order to=20
Ted on May 2nd. Starting on May 2nd you will need to contact Ted =
directly at TS=20
Imported Automotive&nbsp; @ 419-384-3022 and make arrangements to pay =
the man!.=20
You will get an email reminder telling you its time to pay up. Now for =
the=20
details. Jim will HAVE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU WHEN YOU PLACE =
YOUR ORDER!=20
Again orders will go to Jim at [email-masked]. Do NOT send them to =
me.</DIV>
<UL>
  <LI>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">NAME</DIV>
  <LI>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">SHIRT=20
  SIZES</DIV>
  <LI>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">LADIES=20
  SHIRT OR MENS SHIRT</DIV>
  <LI>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">WHAT=20
  SHIRTS GET THE "DRIVERS" NOTATION ON THE SLEEVE</DIV>
  <LI>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">IF=20
  YOU ARE PICKING UP AT THE TRACK OR WANT THEM MAILED.</DIV>
  <LI>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">SHIP=20
  TO ADDRESS IF BEING SHIPPED</DIV>
  <LI>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">CONTACT=20
  EMAIL ADDRESS</DIV>
  <LI>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: calibri,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">CONTACT=20
  PHONE NUMBER</DIV></LI></UL>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Marty Sukey</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BO=
DY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0211_01D5EC01.86D42470--

--===============6599561316480935832==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6599561316480935832==--