Subject: [WPTA] Fall Leaf Tour

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 22:32:12 -0400

--===============0883273732794271943==

--000000000000f5353f0595262433

Donny is taking us back to the Allegheny Grill in Foxburg for a late lunch.
We will meet at  Sheetz at the Mt Nebo exit of I 79 at 10:30 on Saturday.
Rick Brown and I did the run today; Donny has us on some great roads.
Bruce

--000000000000f5353f0595262433
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Donny is taking us back to the Allegheny Grill in Foxburg =
for a late lunch.<div>We will meet at=C2=A0 Sheetz at the Mt Nebo exit of I=
 79 at 10:30 on Saturday.</div><div>Rick Brown and I did the run today; Don=
ny has us on some great roads.</div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--000000000000f5353f0595262433--

--===============0883273732794271943==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0883273732794271943==--