Subject: [WPTA] Pitt Race

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 19:28:05 -0400

--===============3011166002132991592==

--000000000000fcf4ee058d7025f2

The national Shelby convention is this weekend (Fri & Sat) at Pitt Race.
PVGP officials are expecting a lot of cars.
They will be attempting to push all spectators into the parking lot.
They want to limit the cars trying to park at the water tower by requiring
passes.
I have been given 10 passes but I don't know how to get them to you.
In the absence of a pass, if you don't want to park in the parking lot,
don't.
Drive by the volunteer and go to the water tower.
You will not be stopped.

Bruce

--000000000000fcf4ee058d7025f2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The national Shelby convention is this weekend (Fri &amp; =
Sat) at Pitt Race.<div>PVGP officials are expecting a lot of cars.</div><di=
v>They will be attempting to push all spectators into the parking lot.</div=
><div>They want to limit the cars trying to park at the water tower by requ=
iring passes.</div><div>I have been given 10 passes but I don&#39;t know ho=
w to get them to you.</div><div>In the absence of a pass, if you don&#39;t =
want to park in the parking lot, don&#39;t.</div><div>Drive by the voluntee=
r and go to the water tower.=C2=A0</div><div>You will not be stopped.</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Bruce</div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000fcf4ee058d7025f2--

--===============3011166002132991592==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3011166002132991592==--