Subject: [WPTA] Mid-Ohio British Car show

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 08:18:00 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6276976541381466222==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_03C4_01D525AE.57EA7CA0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_03C4_01D525AE.57EA7CA0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If you are going and want to register your car go to this website =
address and scroll down to British Car Showdown.

http://www.midohio.com/tickets/1/vintage-grand-prix-of-mid-ohio-svra
------=_NextPart_000_03C4_01D525AE.57EA7CA0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>If you are going and want to register your car go to this website =
address=20
and scroll down to British Car Showdown.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.midohio.com/tickets/1/vintage-grand-prix-of-mid-ohio-s=
vra=20
href=3D"http://www.midohio.com/tickets/1/vintage-grand-prix-of-mid-ohio-s=
vra">http://www.midohio.com/tickets/1/vintage-grand-prix-of-mid-ohio-svra=
</A></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_03C4_01D525AE.57EA7CA0--

--===============6276976541381466222==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6276976541381466222==--