Subject: Re: [WPTA] Mid Ohio

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 09:53:49 -0400

I'm going via I-271 and I-71 and leaving very early but WPTA meet-up on 
route 30 makes sense. Needs coordinated by someone from PGH.
See everyone at MO unless it's raining. I'm not going in the rain. MO 
becomes MH (Mud Hole).
JVV

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jim Keenan via Wpta
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 9:35 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [WPTA] Mid Ohio

I am interested.  We should meet up on Rt 30 in Ohio and caravan to the 
track.

Jim K

Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive