Subject: [WPTA] Items left behind at Tune Up Clinic

From: Jay Galbreath via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 16:30:35 -0400

--===============3489749330974231214==

--00000000000073ee830588f306e6

I have one Yeti mug.
One fleece vest.
One new air filter.
Also I found a washer for a canister oil filter in my parts washer! Looks
to be home made. Jay

--00000000000073ee830588f306e6

<div dir="ltr">I have one Yeti mug.<div>One fleece vest.</div><div>One new air filter.</div><div>Also I found a washer for a canister oil filter in my parts washer! Looks to be home made. Jay</div></div>

--00000000000073ee830588f306e6--

--===============3489749330974231214==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3489749330974231214==--

---

From: JIM UNDERWOOD via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 16:51:06 -0400 (EDT)

--===============1444619236097798543==
	boundary="----=_Part_70991_342150096.1557953467915"

------=_Part_70991_342150096.1557953467915
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

On the washer, I'd guess they don't need it or they now have a really bad oil leak.

> On May 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM Jay Galbreath via Wpta <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>     I have one Yeti mug.
>     One fleece vest.
>     One new air filter.
>     Also I found a washer for a canister oil filter in my parts washer! Looks to be home made. Jay
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
> 
> 
> 

------=_Part_70991_342150096.1557953467915
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><head>
    <meta charset=3D"UTF-8">
</head><body><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sa=
ns-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">On the washer, I&#39;d guess they don&#3=
9;t need it or they now have a really bad oil leak.</p><p style=3D"font-siz=
e: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);=
"><br></p><blockquote type=3D"cite">On May 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM Jay Galbreat=
h via Wpta &#60;[email-masked]&#62; wrote: <br> <br><div dir=3D"ltr">I=
 have one Yeti mug.<div>One fleece vest.</div><div>One new air filter.</div=
><div>Also I found a washer for a canister oil filter in my parts washer! L=
ooks to be home made. Jay</div></div>______________________________________=
_________ <br>[email-masked] <br> <br>--------------------------------=
----- <br> <br>http://www.wptriumph.org <br> <br>Donate: http://www.team.ne=
t/donate.html <br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive <br>Unsubscribe/Mana=
ge: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked] <br>=
 <br> <br></blockquote></body></html>
=20
------=_Part_70991_342150096.1557953467915--

--===============1444619236097798543==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============1444619236097798543==--