Subject: [WPTA] Kas Kastner Books/Poster

From: John Miele via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 10:31:12 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1554111794175034788==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D4E876.1587E700"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D4E876.1587E700
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi, Joe

Rich Roenigk forwarded your information to me - the price for the poster
($15, shipping included) was shown; but not the price for the set of books
or the individual purchase price for each. I may be interested in several
items (on a personal basis) and I could post a notice in the next Central PA
Triumph Club newsletter, if you wish.

Regards,

John Miele

Editor 

Triumph News

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D4E876.1587E700
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;
	font-weight:bold;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:black'>Hi, =
Joe<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:black'>Rich Roenigk forwarded =
your information to me &#8211; the price for the poster ($15, shipping =
included) was shown; but not the price for the set of books or the =
individual purchase price for each. I may be interested in several items =
(on a personal basis) and I could post a notice in the next Central PA =
Triumph Club newsletter, if you wish.<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Regards,<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:black'>John =
Miele<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Editor <o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:black'>Triumph =
News<o:p></o:p></span></b></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D4E876.1587E700--

--===============1554111794175034788==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1554111794175034788==--