Subject: [WPTA] Tune-Up Clinic

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 13:34:17 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7537357242157454664==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_04D2_01D4FE90.3E1C3A10"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_04D2_01D4FE90.3E1C3A10
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A big Thank You to Jay for hosting the Tune-Up Clinic again this year. =
Don=E2=80=99t know how many oil changes were completed but everyone who =
wanted one got the service. There were a few other repairs completed too =
as well as a lot of BS with friends. The day was cool but the activity =
was hot. Personally I get to drive my car a couple of hundred miles in =
total which is what I enjoy.

If you didn=E2=80=99t attend you missed out on a free oil change and =
great company.

Thanks, Jay

JVV
------=_NextPart_000_04D2_01D4FE90.3E1C3A10
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>A big Thank You to Jay for hosting the Tune-Up Clinic again this =
year.=20
Don=E2=80=99t know how many oil changes were completed but everyone who =
wanted one got=20
the service. There were a few other repairs completed too as well as a =
lot of BS=20
with friends. The day was cool but the activity was hot. Personally I =
get to=20
drive my car a couple of hundred miles in total which is what I =
enjoy.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you didn=E2=80=99t attend you missed out on a free oil change =
and great=20
company.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Jay</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_04D2_01D4FE90.3E1C3A10--

--===============7537357242157454664==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7537357242157454664==--