Subject: [WPTA] Kastner Cup Fund Raising for Kas Expenses

From: Joe Alexander via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 20:26:49 -0500

--Apple-Mail-CC450D72-907A-4AEA-AC6F-6B508194FAF3
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Two Things:

Kas Kastner=E2=80=99s Books.

Kastner Cup 2019 Poster.

Proceeds to Kas=E2=80=99 Honorarium and Trophies.

Kas turned over his entire inventory of his recent four books to me to dispo=
se of. As you may know he has had some changes in his life. No more printing=
s and they are a collectible.

I have a package deal on all four or will sell individually, at a discount.

--Apple-Mail-CC450D72-907A-4AEA-AC6F-6B508194FAF3
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=9E093336-8194-4F44-A4F3-D3CA29EBD22A
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-CC450D72-907A-4AEA-AC6F-6B508194FAF3
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The Poster by Steve Belfer is brilliant. Total cost with packaging and shipp=
ing is $15.  17 x 11 nice frame size. (Hobby Lobby has a great frame with gl=
ass for under $10.)

This is going to be a historic weekend with guest Peter Brock.

--Apple-Mail-CC450D72-907A-4AEA-AC6F-6B508194FAF3
	name=image2.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=40DAE93F-6478-442F-B4BF-8BD99A60EA1B
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image2.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-CC450D72-907A-4AEA-AC6F-6B508194FAF3
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Kastner Cup 2020. A return to Mid-Ohio. Last Hurrah?

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-CC450D72-907A-4AEA-AC6F-6B508194FAF3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-CC450D72-907A-4AEA-AC6F-6B508194FAF3--