Subject: [WPTA] TR6 for sale in Kent, OH

From: John Styduhar via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 19:27:13 -0500

--===============4364686088215176627==

--000000000000ef995b0581570587

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/d/kent-1976-triumph-tr6-factory-hardtop/6812416168.html

--000000000000ef995b0581570587
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default"><a href=3D"h=
ttps://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/d/kent-1976-triumph-tr6-factory-hardt=
op/6812416168.html">https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/d/kent-1976-triu=
mph-tr6-factory-hardtop/6812416168.html</a><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000ef995b0581570587--

--===============4364686088215176627==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4364686088215176627==--