Subject: [WPTA] Gary Dankmyer

From: Ed Major via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 07:12:12 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3911104534422216093==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D4A97C.F9333AB0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D4A97C.F9333AB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was saddened to hear about the passing of WPTA Member Gary Dankmyer.=20
He was a once in a lifetime guy.
Obit below.

http://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com/obituary/skip-gary-dankmyer

=E2=80=9CSkip=E2=80=9D Gary Dankmyer, 66 of Bradenton, FL passed away =
August 13, 2018. Born in Pittsburgh, PA and became a snow bird from 2004 =
to 2011 when he permanently moved to Bradenton from New Alexandria, PA. =
Skip was a member of the Triumph Club of Western Pennsylvania, Attended =
Thiel College in Greenville, PA and earned a Masters at Duquesne =
University in Pittsburgh, PA. He was an avid car collector, Harley =
Davidson Enthusiast, a loving master to his black lab Watson and best =
friend of Tom and Alice Proffer. Predeceased by his Parents, William =
Frederick Dankmyer and Mary Louise Dankmyer; wife, Georgean F. Dankmyer. =
Survived by his sister, Sheila Louise Mangeno. There will be no =
Services. Brown & Sons Funeral homes & Crematory 43rd Street Chapel 604 =
43rd Street West Bradenton, Florida 34209 in charge of arrangements. =
Condolences to: www.brownandsonsfuneral.com
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D4A97C.F9333AB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I was saddened to hear about the passing of WPTA Member Gary =
Dankmyer.=20
</DIV>
<DIV>He was a once in a lifetime guy.</DIV>
<DIV>Obit below.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
title=3Dhttp://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com/obituary/skip-gary-dankmyer=20
href=3D"http://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com/obituary/skip-gary-dankmyer">h=
ttp://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com/obituary/skip-gary-dankmyer</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Segoe UI"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: ; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FLOAT: none; COLOR: ; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
DISPLAY: inline !important; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; =
text-decoration-color: initial"><FONT=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11.3pt">=E2=80=9CSkip=E2=80=9D Gary Dankmyer, 66 of =
Bradenton, FL passed away=20
August 13, 2018. Born in Pittsburgh, PA and became a snow bird from 2004 =
to 2011=20
when he permanently moved to Bradenton from New Alexandria, PA. Skip was =
a=20
member of the Triumph Club of Western Pennsylvania, Attended Thiel =
College in=20
Greenville, PA and earned a Masters at Duquesne University in =
Pittsburgh, PA. He=20
was an avid car collector, Harley Davidson Enthusiast, a loving master =
to his=20
black lab Watson and best friend of Tom and Alice Proffer. Predeceased =
by his=20
Parents, William Frederick Dankmyer and Mary Louise Dankmyer; wife, =
Georgean F.=20
Dankmyer. Survived by his sister, Sheila Louise Mangeno. There will be =
no=20
Services. Brown &amp; Sons Funeral homes &amp; Crematory =
43</FONT></SPAN><SUP=20
style=3D"BOX-SIZING: border-box; FONT-FAMILY: ; VERTICAL-ALIGN: =
baseline; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; POSITION: relative; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: ; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; LINE-HEIGHT: 0; TOP: -5px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; =
text-decoration-color: initial"><FONT=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8.3pt">rd</FONT></SUP><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: ; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FLOAT: none; COLOR: ; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
DISPLAY: inline !important; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; =
text-decoration-color: initial"><SPAN><FONT=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11.3pt">&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN><FONT=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11.3pt">Street Chapel 604 43</FONT></SPAN><SUP=20
style=3D"BOX-SIZING: border-box; FONT-FAMILY: ; VERTICAL-ALIGN: =
baseline; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; POSITION: relative; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: ; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; LINE-HEIGHT: 0; TOP: -5px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; =
text-decoration-color: initial"><FONT=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8.3pt">rd</FONT></SUP><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: ; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FLOAT: none; COLOR: ; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
DISPLAY: inline !important; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; =
text-decoration-color: initial"><SPAN><FONT=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11.3pt">&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN><FONT=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11.3pt">Street West Bradenton, Florida 34209 in =
charge of=20
arrangements. Condolences to: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com">www.brownandsonsfuneral.com</=
A></FONT></SPAN></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D4A97C.F9333AB0--

--===============3911104534422216093==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3911104534422216093==--