Subject: [WPTA] Charles

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:59:21 -0500

--===============7940289604084001614==

--000000000000ebc493057dee13fa

There will be no viewing.
There will be a gathering of friends at the Coventry Inn on Friday from 2 -
7 PM.
I plan to go and likely other club members too (not for the whole 5 hours).
Maybe we can go together.
I arranged, thru John Swauger, for flowers from the club to be at the
Coventry Inn.
Bruce

--000000000000ebc493057dee13fa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">There will be no viewing.<div>There will be a gathering of=
 friends at the Coventry Inn on Friday from 2 - 7 PM.</div><div>I plan to g=
o and likely other club members too (not for the whole 5 hours).</div><div>=
Maybe we can go together.</div><div>I arranged, thru John Swauger, for flow=
ers from the club to be at the Coventry Inn.</div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--000000000000ebc493057dee13fa--

--===============7940289604084001614==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7940289604084001614==--