Subject: 给我的小女友刮毛

From: "tewwqkfik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:38:09 +0800 charset="gb2312"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=gb2312" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 10.00.9200.17556"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;<STRONG><FONT size=6 face=����>&nbsp;&nbsp; 
0124961&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><FONT color=silver size=6><EM><U><STRONG><FONT face=����>���ҵ�СŮ�ѹ�ë</FONT> 
</STRONG></U></EM></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=silver size=6><STRONG><EM><U>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"> </FONT></U></EM></STRONG></FONT><A 
href="http://yuechihuo.net/"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" color=silver 
size=6><STRONG><EM>http://yuechihuo.net/</EM></STRONG></FONT></A></P>
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT><FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: darkcyan">���ְ�������˵����ǰ�ߣ���ī����һ�������㣡</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=+0><FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: darkcyan">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT 
color=lime>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; ���±�����ͷ���ţ���ʱ��Ȼ̧��ͷ�����Ƶ�˵����������Ҫ���ٲ��ã��Ҿ�����ҽ</FONT></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: darkcyan" 
color=#00ff00>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ϫˮ���Ա߼�ɽ������������Ϫ�������ҵ�����һЩ��Ҷ��ʯ��&nbsp; 
</FONT></P></BODY></HTML>