Subject: 周末与同住一小区的少妇在宾馆小聚

From: "pfemy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:03:11 +0800 charset="gb2312"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=gb2312" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 10.00.9200.17556"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P align=center><FONT size=1><FONT face=����><FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime"><EM><U><FONT 
color=gray><STRONG>&nbsp;���������Ԥ��������ʵ���ˣ���Ϊ���Ѿ�д���屾��ʷ�������ָ���ƽ�����ľ������ǿ��������Ĵ�ŭ�����ݣ����ֽ�������������Ȼû��ʲô��˵</STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></U></EM></FONT></FONT></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=����><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime"><EM><U><FONT 
color=gray><FONT 
size=1>&nbsp;���������Ԥ��������ʵ���ˣ���Ϊ���Ѿ�д���屾��ʷ�������ָ���ƽ�����ľ������ǿ��������Ĵ�ŭ�����ݣ����ֽ�������������Ȼû��ʲô��˵</FONT>&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></U></EM></FONT></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" color=gray 
face=����><EM><U></U></EM></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center><FONT size=+0><FONT size=+0><FONT face=����><FONT 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime"><STRONG><EM><U><FONT color=gray>&nbsp; <FONT 
size=6>��ĩ��ͬסһС�����ٸ��ڱ���С��&nbsp;</FONT></FONT></U></EM></STRONG></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT size=+0><FONT size=+0><FONT size=6><STRONG><FONT 
face=����><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime"><EM><U><FONT 
color=gray>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT size=+0>&nbsp;<FONT size=1>&nbsp; 
444402140&nbsp;</FONT></FONT></FONT></U></EM></FONT></FONT></STRONG></FONT></FONT></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" color=gray size=6 
face=����><STRONG><EM><U>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </U></EM></STRONG></FONT><A 
href="http://chinabdt.net/"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" color=gray 
size=6 face=����><STRONG><EM>http://chinabdt.net/</EM></STRONG></FONT></A></P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" color=gray 
face=����><EM><U></U></EM></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P align=center><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" color=gray 
face=����><EM><U>[email-masked]</U></EM></FONT></P></BODY></HTML>