Subject: [Thelist] 1958 ZB VARITONE WITH CARAVAN.Z

From: granthowlett via Thelist <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 13:48:22 +0100

----_com.samsung.android.email_23010853632770

----_com.samsung.android.email_23010856696611
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SGkgTWFnbmV0dGVlcnMKSSBzYXcgdGhpcyB2ZXJ5IG5pY2UgMTk1OCBaQiBWQVJJVE9ORSBXSVRI
IDE5NTBzIGNhcmF2YW4gaW4gdG93IGluIGEgZmllbGQgb24gdGhlIFN1ZmZvbGsgY29hc3QgeWVz
dGVyZGF5IGF0IGEgY2FyIHNob3fCoApTYWRseSBjb3VsZCBub3QgZmluZCB0aGUgb3duZXIgdG8g
aGF2ZSBhIGNoYXQsIGJ1dCBJIHdpbGwgbm93IHRyeSBhbmQgdHJhY2ggaGltIGRvd24uCkkgdGhv
dWdodCB5b3Ugd291bGQgYWxsIGxpa2UgdG8gc2VlIHRoaXMgbmljZSBleGFtcGxlIHBsdXMgaXQn
cyBjYXJhdmFuLgpZb3VycyBzYWZldHkgZmFzdCBHcmFudC7CoAoKClNlbnQgZnJvbSBteSBTYW1z
dW5nIEdhbGF4eSBzbWFydHBob25lLg==

----_com.samsung.android.email_23010856696611
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_23010856696611--
----_com.samsung.android.email_23010853632770
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG_0948(1).jpg";
 size=3845124

----_com.samsung.android.email_23010853632770
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Thelist mailing list
[email-masked]
http://zmgna.org/mailman/listinfo/thelist_zmgna.org

----_com.samsung.android.email_23010853632770--

---

From: Steve Kirby via Thelist <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 08:11:31 -0700

--===============7976856520803398325==

--000000000000c7fd100575fe782d

Looks like a fine, deserving owner standing just aft of the car.

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:48 AM, granthowlett via Thelist <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> Hi Magnetteers
>
> I saw this very nice 1958 ZB VARITONE WITH 1950s caravan in tow in a field
> on the Suffolk coast yesterday at a car show
>
> Sadly could not find the owner to have a chat, but I will now try and
> trach him down.
>
> I thought you would all like to see this nice example plus it's caravan.
>
> Yours safety fast Grant.
>
>
>
> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
>

--000000000000c7fd100575fe782d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Looks like a fine, deserving owner standing just aft of th=
e car.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Su=
n, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:48 AM, granthowlett via Thelist <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a=
>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 =
0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div>Hi Magnette=
ers</div><div><br></div><div>I saw this very nice 1958 ZB VARITONE WITH 195=
0s caravan in tow in a field on the Suffolk coast yesterday at a car show=
=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Sadly could not find the owner to have a ch=
at, but I will now try and trach him down.</div><div><br></div><div>I thoug=
ht you would all like to see this nice example plus it&#39;s caravan.</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Yours safety fast Grant.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div=
><br></div><div><br></div><div id=3D"m_-4940499333035385157composer_signatu=
re"><div style=3D"font-size:85%;color:#575757" dir=3D"auto">Sent from my Sa=
msung Galaxy smartphone.</div></div></div><br>_____________________________=
_<wbr>_________________<br>
Thelist mailing list<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://zmgna.org/mailman/listinfo/thelist_zmgna.org" rel=3D"nore=
ferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://zmgna.org/mailman/<wbr>listinfo/thelist_zm=
gna.org</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>

--000000000000c7fd100575fe782d--

--===============7976856520803398325==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7976856520803398325==--