Subject: Re: [Thelist] Correction

From: Peter Hurney via Thelist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 03:55:36 +0000

--===============7345508894911579077==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_006_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_006_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_
	boundary="_000_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_"

--_000_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_--

--_006_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_
Content-Description: Heater Mod 02.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Heater Mod 02.jpeg"; size=138392;
	creation-date="Mon, 17 Sep 2018 03:55:35 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 17 Sep 2018 03:55:35 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked].>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_
Content-Description: Heater Mod 03.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Heater Mod 03.jpeg"; size=170454;
	creation-date="Mon, 17 Sep 2018 03:55:35 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 17 Sep 2018 03:55:35 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked].>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_
Content-Description: Heater Mod 04.jpeg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Heater Mod 04.jpeg"; size=182845;
	creation-date="Mon, 17 Sep 2018 03:55:35 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 17 Sep 2018 03:55:35 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked].>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_ACE4E6E37CAB4903BB49F5358BD99D4Dpohakuukulelecom_--

--===============7345508894911579077==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Thelist mailing list
[email-masked]
http://zmgna.org/mailman/listinfo/thelist_zmgna.org

--===============7345508894911579077==--