Subject: [WPTA] Fw: Holzworth Estate Auction

From: Ed Major via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:13:24 -0400

FYI

-----Original Message----- 
From: PJ Wright
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 7:18 PM
To: Bruce Stutzman ; Ed Major ; jim Keenan
Subject: Holzworth Estate Auction

The Holzworth Estate Auction will be held on Saturday September 29 at 10:00 
am, at 328 School  House Road in Waynesburg.  Included in the estate sale 
are three TR 3’s in probably poor condition along with body tools and 
equipment.  If you are interested look up this auction on Google for more 
detail

Bruce, can you send this our this week to the members or just let anyone you 
know about this sale.  I am not able to go due to a previous commitment.
I saw these cars several years ago and if my memory serves me right one a 
small mouth.  Ray Stockdale thinks they are mostly junk by now but who 
knows.
PJ

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]