Subject: [WPTA] Fw: [Fot] Kastner Cup GT6 Contingent

From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 06:25:53 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1248546164132481541==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0174_01D23F09.1D907E30"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0174_01D23F09.1D907E30
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

From: Jason Ostrowski=20
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 11:37 AM
To: triumph friends=20
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup GT6 Contingent

This year's Kastner Cup dates of June 16-18 2017 will mark around about =
the 50th year of the GT6. Initial factory production started in the fall =
of 1966, and the Mk 1's started showing up in dealerships at various =
points for 1967.

As a lifelong fan and self proclaimed greatest supporter of GT6 =
Racecars,
Friendly Ghost Racing will be hosting a special side bar celebration at =
this year's Kastner Cup in honor of this 50 year anniversary of the GT6 =
Marque.

Basically, this is a call to arms, a challenge, a request for all GT6 =
race cars to attend the Kastner Cup in 2017.=20
Back in the day, it was because of a great urging effort by Kas Kastner =
that the Triumph factory put our wonderful 1998cc 6 Cylinder engine into =
our spectacular little coupes.

I'd like to officially Thank him for that by attempting to assemble the =
greatest gathering of GT6 race cars ever... the weekend of June 16-18 =
2017 at Blackhawk Farms Raceway.=20

Friendly Ghost Racing will be bringing 3 race cars to the event. We are =
currently preparing 2 historic race cars to win the Kastner Cup; and =
will be providing the third car as Pace Car for our great race.

In addition to bringing our rolling museum, we have big plans for the =
GT6 Race Car Celebration and REALLY BIG PLANS for all aspects of the =
Kastner Cup Weekend.

This GT6 party, combined with the Sebring TR's, rare Triumph Specials, =
and the already massive grid of Triumph racers set to perform and win...
Should make the 2017 Kastner Cup one of the Greatest Triumph Racing =
Events in The History of Triumph Competition.

Please honor us all with you attendance.
THE KASTNER CUP JUNE 16-18 2017 BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY South Beloit, =
Illinois

Brian Garcia and myself are willing to do everything in our power to =
make this event special. We are happy to accommodate every request, =
inquiry, etc.
You may reach us directly anytime at:
Jason Ostrowski   [email-masked]
Brian Garcia   [email-masked]

Bring 'em Ready To Race!

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars
Co-Chairman 2017 Kastner Cup

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0174_01D23F09.1D907E30
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=[email-masked]>Jason Ostrowski</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Monday, November 14, 2016 11:37 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]>triumph friends</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] Kastner Cup GT6 Contingent</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>This year's Kastner Cup dates of June 16-18 2017 will mark around =
about the=20
50th year of the GT6. Initial factory production started in the fall of =
1966,=20
and the Mk 1's started showing up in dealerships at various points for=20
1967.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As a lifelong fan and self proclaimed greatest supporter of GT6=20
Racecars,</DIV>
<DIV>Friendly Ghost Racing will be hosting a special side bar =
celebration at=20
this year's Kastner Cup in honor of this 50 year anniversary of the GT6=20
Marque.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Basically, this is a call to arms, a challenge, a request for all =
GT6 race=20
cars to attend the Kastner Cup in 2017. </DIV>
<DIV>Back in the day, it was because of a great urging effort by Kas =
Kastner=20
that the Triumph factory put our wonderful 1998cc 6 Cylinder engine into =
our=20
spectacular little coupes.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'd like to officially Thank him for that by attempting to assemble =
the=20
greatest gathering of GT6 race cars ever... the weekend of June 16-18 =
2017 at=20
Blackhawk Farms Raceway. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Friendly Ghost Racing will be bringing 3 race cars to the event. We =
are=20
currently preparing 2 historic race cars to win the Kastner Cup; and =
will be=20
providing the third car as Pace Car for our great race.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In addition to bringing our rolling museum, we have big plans for =
the GT6=20
Race Car Celebration and REALLY BIG PLANS for all aspects of the Kastner =
Cup=20
Weekend.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This GT6 party, combined with the Sebring TR's, rare Triumph =
Specials, and=20
the already massive grid of Triumph racers set to perform and =
win...</DIV>
<DIV>Should make the 2017 Kastner Cup one of the Greatest Triumph Racing =
Events=20
in The History of Triumph Competition.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please honor us all with you attendance.</DIV>
<DIV>THE KASTNER CUP JUNE 16-18 2017 BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY South =
Beloit,=20
Illinois</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Brian Garcia and myself are willing to do everything in our power =
to make=20
this event special. We are happy to accommodate every request, inquiry,=20
etc.</DIV>
<DIV>You may reach us directly anytime at:</DIV>
<DIV>Jason Ostrowski&nbsp;&nbsp; <A>[email-masked]</A></DIV>
<DIV>Brian Garcia&nbsp;&nbsp; <A>[email-masked]</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bring 'em Ready To Race!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jason Ostrowski</DIV>
<DIV>Friendly Ghost Racing</DIV>
<DIV>1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars</DIV>
<DIV>Co-Chairman 2017 Kastner Cup</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR>http://www.fot-racing.com<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR><BR><=
BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0174_01D23F09.1D907E30--

--===============1248546164132481541==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1248546164132481541==--