Subject: [WPTA] phone number

From: Sue and Eric Stoltz via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 13:40:58 -0400

--===============1986994937330107872==

--001a11401ab217e0d7052fc059b1

Just a note to update anyone wanting to reach my husband, Eric Stoltz.

Best phone number is 814/948-7666   or,  my cell 814/215-5857.

The 948-7786 number is still valid, but only has caller ID and if your name
doesn't also come up we won't call it.  It's at our "other" house

Thanks, Sue Stoltz

--001a11401ab217e0d7052fc059b1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Just a note to update anyone wanting to reach my husband, =
Eric Stoltz.<div><br></div><div>Best phone number is 814/948-7666 =C2=A0 or=
, =C2=A0my cell 814/215-5857.</div><div><br></div><div>The 948-7786 number =
is still valid, but only has caller ID and if your name doesn&#39;t also co=
me up we won&#39;t call it.=C2=A0 It&#39;s at our &quot;other&quot; house</=
div><div><br></div><div>Thanks, Sue Stoltz</div></div>

--001a11401ab217e0d7052fc059b1--

--===============1986994937330107872==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1986994937330107872==--