Subject: [WPTA] TR6

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 19:33:20 -0400

--===============1781802945915373615==

--089e0149d10ef2e311052e6f49d2

My TR6 is now running ( as my friend from Alabama likes to say) like a
scalded dog.
With the help of the A Team (Jay Galbreath and Don Harkus) my redo of the
intake and exhaust systems really works.
Next, the o/d gearbox that Ed Woods built goes in.
Look out - here I come.
Bruce

p.s.: For sale - complete Monza exhaust system for early single pipe TR6.
Very good condition.
I just took it off my TR6; You can bolt it right on yours for a measly $150.

--089e0149d10ef2e311052e6f49d2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">My TR6 is now running ( as my friend from Alabama likes to=
 say) like a scalded dog.<div>With the help of the A Team (Jay Galbreath an=
d Don Harkus) my redo of the intake and exhaust systems really works.</div>=
<div>Next, the o/d gearbox that Ed Woods built goes in.</div><div>Look out =
- here I come.</div><div>Bruce</div><div><br></div><div>p.s.: For sale - co=
mplete Monza exhaust system for early single pipe TR6.=C2=A0 Very good cond=
ition.</div><div>I just took it off my TR6; You can bolt it right on yours =
for a measly $150.</div></div>

--089e0149d10ef2e311052e6f49d2--

--===============1781802945915373615==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1781802945915373615==--