Subject: [WPTA] Fw: Memory of Robert E. G. King

From: Ed Major via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:59:11 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7535913108298403906==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000E_01D17EF5.24637480"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D17EF5.24637480
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Subject: Memory of Robert E. G. King

[email-masked] would like to share the life celebration of Robert =
E. G. King.=20
Click on the link to go to share a favorite memory or leave a condolence =
message for the family.
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D17EF5.24637480
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'><B>Subject:</B>=20
Memory of Robert E. G. King</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>[email-masked]=20
would like to share the life celebration of Robert E. G. King. =
</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>Click=20
on the <A=20
href=3D"http://www.boylanfuneralservices.com/obituaries/obituary-listings=
?obId=3D820619">link</A>=20
to go to share a favorite memory or leave a condolence message for the=20
family.</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D17EF5.24637480--

--===============7535913108298403906==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7535913108298403906==--