Subject: [WPTA] Run To Team Triumph 2016

From: Ed Major via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 07:31:52 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3321308764303266214==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D16AE7.9A1D0DC0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D16AE7.9A1D0DC0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Run To Team Triumph 2016
by Don Harkus
On this Saturday, February 20th,  We will head west to see our friend =
Scott Harper. I know that I always enjoy a drive to his place and see =
the great stuff. Sandy would say junk. We will meet at Perkins on route =
19 just south of the entrance to the turnpike, at 9:00.  Perkins =
Restaurant address is 20013 Perry Hwy, Cranberry Twp. Pa 16066 for the =
guys that use their GPS.  We will leave Perkins at 10 and arrive at Team =
Triumph at 11:00 for the guys that don=E2=80=99t want breakfast.=20

Don Harkus
[email-masked]
724-822-5447
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D16AE7.9A1D0DC0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: ; COLOR: ">
<DIV><FONT style=3D"size: 6" face=3D"Times New Roman"><STRONG>Run To =
Team Triumph=20
2016</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>by Don Harkus</DIV>
<DIV>On this Saturday,<STRONG> February 20th,</STRONG>&nbsp; We will =
head west=20
to see our friend Scott Harper. I know that I always enjoy a drive to =
his place=20
and see the great stuff. Sandy would say junk. We will meet at =
<STRONG>Perkins=20
on route 19</STRONG> just south of the entrance to the turnpike, =
<STRONG>at=20
9:00.</STRONG>&nbsp; Perkins Restaurant address is 20013 Perry Hwy, =
Cranberry=20
Twp. Pa 16066 for the guys that use their GPS.&nbsp; We will leave =
Perkins at 10=20
and arrive at Team Triumph at 11:00 for the guys that don=E2=80=99t want =
breakfast.=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Don <A style=3D'href: =
"mailto:[email-masked]"'>Harkus</A></DIV>
<DIV><A style=3D'href: =
"mailto:[email-masked]"'>[email-masked]</A></DIV>
<DIV>724-822-5447</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D16AE7.9A1D0DC0--

--===============3321308764303266214==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3321308764303266214==--