Subject: [WPTA] Dzus Dnuz Meeting

From: Ed Major via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 20:58:54 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2858019232184800883==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001B_01D16DB3.D703A950"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01D16DB3.D703A950
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

See you tomorrow night, February 23rd at Dzus Dnuz Meeting, 6:00 PM =
Riley=E2=80=99s Pour House, Carnegie.

Gary
724-378-9610

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01D16DB3.D703A950
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><SPAN><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">See you tomorrow night, =
February 23rd at=20
Dzus Dnuz Meeting, 6:00 PM Riley=E2=80=99s Pour House, =
Carnegie.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"><SPAN></SPAN><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1456185744094_7020><SPAN><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman">Gary</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">724-378-9610</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01D16DB3.D703A950--

--===============2858019232184800883==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2858019232184800883==--