Subject: [WPTA] Urgent updater about 1/31 Beer & Bull

From: Bud Osbourne via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 08:58:48 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6223399197452845561==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006D_01D15B3C.6EC33FB0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01D15B3C.6EC33FB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Any of you planning to attend the Beer & Bull meeting, on Sunday the 31st,
need to be advised that the Tiffany Davis fundraiser (which is the reason
we're going) is from 1 PM to 4 PM.  If you wait and arrive @ 6:00, like it
says in the Dzus Dnuz, you will find the place closed for the night.

Instead of ordering from the menu, we will pay a $10 donation, at the door
and enjoy a spaghetti dinner.  The bar will be serving drinks, as usual
(cash bar).

Let's try to attend and have a big WPTA turnout, for Tiffany.

Thanks.

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01D15B3C.6EC33FB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Any of you =
planning to attend the Beer &amp; Bull meeting, on Sunday the =
31<sup>st</sup>, need to be advised that the Tiffany Davis fundraiser =
(which is the reason we&#8217;re going) is from 1 PM to 4 PM.&nbsp; If =
you wait and arrive @ 6:00, like it says in the Dzus Dnuz, you will find =
the place closed for the night.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Instead of =
ordering from the menu, we will pay a $10 donation, at the door and =
enjoy a spaghetti dinner.&nbsp; The bar will be serving drinks, as usual =
(cash bar).<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Let&#8217;s try to attend and have a big WPTA turnout, =
for Tiffany.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_006D_01D15B3C.6EC33FB0--

--===============6223399197452845561==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6223399197452845561==--