Subject: [WPTA] Thanksgiving Parade, in Pittsburgh

From: Bud Osbourne via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:21:23 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5001996782115778440==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0145_01D11BC3.13F12B00"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0145_01D11BC3.13F12B00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just got a call from PVGP Executive Director Dan DelBianco, who, in turn,
had just gotten a call from the organizers of Pittsburgh's Thanksgiving
Parade (to be held on Saturday, 11/28) asking him if he could find some
British Sports Cars to be in the parade.

So, would any of you guys be interested in driving your Triumph in this
parade?  

I told Dan that a lot would depend on whether or not the roads had received
their first salting of the season, or not.

If any of you are interested in participating, please let me know.

Thanks.

Bud Osbourne

------=_NextPart_000_0145_01D11BC3.13F12B00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I just got =
a call from PVGP Executive Director Dan DelBianco, who, in turn, had =
just gotten a call from the organizers of Pittsburgh&#8217;s =
Thanksgiving Parade (to be held on Saturday, 11/28) asking him if he =
could find some British Sports Cars to be in the =
parade.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>So, would any of you guys be interested in driving =
your Triumph in this parade?&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I told Dan =
that a lot would depend on whether or not the roads had received their =
first salting of the season, or not.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>If any of =
you are interested in participating, please let me =
know.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bud =
Osbourne<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0145_01D11BC3.13F12B00--

--===============5001996782115778440==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5001996782115778440==--