Subject: [WPTA] need a TR3 or TR4 head

From: EDWARD via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:01:27 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7776685794648719522==
	boundary="----=_Part_1238189_1732264282.1447790487075"

------=_Part_1238189_1732264282.1447790487075
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone got one they'll part with? A club member, Jim Connoly is in need.=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_1238189_1732264282.1447790487075
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV aria-label="Compose body">Anyone got one they'll part with? A club member, Jim Connoly is in need.<BR></DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">Ed Woods</DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1238189_1732264282.1447790487075--

--===============7776685794648719522==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7776685794648719522==--