Subject: [WPTA] Fall Tour

From: "Ed Major" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 19:35:17 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0460483107620030954==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D102C9.A0C56C70"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D102C9.A0C56C70
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

WPTA Fall Leaf Tour
by Don Harkus
This year=E2=80=99s Fall Leave Tour on October 10 will take us up the =
beautiful Allegheny River Valley. We will end at the Allegheny Grill on =
Main Street in Foxburg, Pa. We will meet at 10:15 for the driver meeting =
and depart around 10:30 from the Sheetz just off of I-79 Mt Nebo Exit. =
This is a week or two earlier than I usually do this event. So I think =
we will see a whole lot of leaves still on the trees. This year I will =
be like most of you with a long drive home since I now live in =
Pittsburgh myself.=20
Don Harkus 724-822-5447,=20
[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D102C9.A0C56C70
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D7 face=3D"Times New Roman">WPTA Fall Leaf=20
Tour</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>by Don Harkus</DIV>
<DIV>This year=E2=80=99s Fall Leave Tour on October 10 will take us up =
the beautiful=20
Allegheny River Valley. We will end at the Allegheny Grill on Main =
Street in=20
Foxburg, Pa. We will meet at 10:15 for the driver meeting and depart =
around=20
10:30 from the Sheetz just off of I-79 Mt Nebo Exit. This is a week or =
two=20
earlier than I usually do this event. So I think we will see a whole lot =
of=20
leaves still on the trees. This year I will be like most of you with a =
long=20
drive home since I now live in Pittsburgh myself. </DIV>
<DIV>Don Harkus 724-822-5447, </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D102C9.A0C56C70--

--===============0460483107620030954==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0460483107620030954==--