Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull moved to this Tuesday...................

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 07:40:30 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5638211372116901022==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0019_01D0E940.78E840D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D0E940.78E840D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Since many of our Beer & Bull regulars will be out of town on the third
Tuesday, we've moved Beer & Bull up a week, to accommodate those of us who
won't be making the pilgrimage north, next week.   So, we'll meet at the
Iron Creek Grill, on Millers Run Road, in Cuddy, tomorrow (Tuesday, the 8th)
at 6 PM.

Hope to see everyone there!

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D0E940.78E840D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Since many =
of our Beer &amp; Bull regulars will be out of town on the third =
Tuesday, we&#8217;ve moved Beer &amp; Bull up a week, to accommodate =
those of us who won&#8217;t be making the pilgrimage north, next =
week.&nbsp;&nbsp; So, we&#8217;ll meet at the Iron Creek Grill, on =
Millers Run Road, in Cuddy, tomorrow (Tuesday, the 8<sup>th</sup>) at 6 =
PM.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hope to see everyone =
there!<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D0E940.78E840D0--

--===============5638211372116901022==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5638211372116901022==--