Subject: [WPTA] Hartwood club picnic

From: Bruce Stutzman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 21:33:01 -0400

--===============1201948713155447891==

--047d7b2e401e65add6052060181b

No volunteers came forward to fill in for Sandy and Laurie.
So, the club, Donny, will be cooking brats and dogs for everybody including
the buns and condiments.
If you want anything else to go with the meat you will have to bring it
yourself.
See you there.
Bruce

--047d7b2e401e65add6052060181b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">No volunteers came forward to fill in for Sandy and Laurie=
.<div>So, the club, Donny, will be cooking brats and dogs for everybody inc=
luding the buns and condiments.</div><div>If you want anything else to go w=
ith the meat you will have to bring it yourself.</div><div>See you there.</=
div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--047d7b2e401e65add6052060181b--

--===============1201948713155447891==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1201948713155447891==--