Subject: [WPTA] Half Day Run To Seven Springs

From: "Ed Major" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:05:47 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4235835339017220213==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0002_01D0DA88.25E7F3B0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01D0DA88.25E7F3B0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Half Day Run To Seven Springs
by PJ Wright
        Many WPTA events may have been missed due to other obligations =
or rain outs but we hope you will be able to attend this one that has =
proven popular in the past. The annual Half Day Run is on Saturday, =
August 22.  Nothing fancy here, just a morning run to Seven Springs =
ending at the Grille at Sporting Clays for lunch, libations, and good =
mingling with other folks of our Triumph/MG world.
        We will gather at Peter=E2=80=99s Place on Rt 50 in Kerwin =
Heights (Bridgeville) by 9:30 AM, drivers meeting at 9:45. The Eat and =
Park is right next-door for those who might want to meet and greet for =
breakfast prior to the run. The pit stop will be at the Sheetz in =
Monongehala by about 11:30 so any late comers could join us there. We =
should be arriving at the Grille between 12:30 and 1:00.
        The Sporting Clays Grille has a very large deck overlooking the =
mountains and a lake, a good but not outlandish menu with a nice variety =
of draft beer for the so inclined .=20
        After lunch you could remain in the area as Seven Springs has =
many activities including a new Hawk Zipline, golf, Alpine Slide, =
paddleboats, chairlift ride, and summer tubing for anyone interested.
The return home is less than an hour and half for most folks unless =
those of the wine, pie and ice cream persuasion care to stop at the Sand =
Hill Berry Farm/Greendance Winery in Mt Pleasant, which is on the way =
home.
        See you bright and early for this pleasant ride in the =
countryside.
PJ Wright=20
412-833-4142
[email-masked]
------=_NextPart_000_0002_01D0DA88.25E7F3B0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D6 face=3D"Times New Roman">Half Day Run To =
Seven=20
Springs</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>by PJ Wright</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Many WPTA events may =
have been=20
missed due to other obligations or rain outs but we hope you will be =
able to=20
attend this one that has proven popular in the past. The annual Half Day =
Run is=20
on Saturday, <STRONG>August 22</STRONG>.&nbsp; Nothing fancy here, just =
a=20
morning run to Seven Springs ending at the Grille at Sporting Clays for =
lunch,=20
libations, and good mingling with other folks of our Triumph/MG =
world.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We will gather at =
Peter=E2=80=99s Place=20
on Rt 50 in Kerwin Heights (Bridgeville) by 9:30 AM,<STRONG> drivers =
meeting at=20
9:45. </STRONG>The Eat and Park is right next-door for those who might =
want to=20
meet and greet for breakfast prior to the run. The pit stop will be at =
the=20
Sheetz in Monongehala by about 11:30 so any late comers could join us =
there. We=20
should be arriving at the Grille between 12:30 and 1:00.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The Sporting Clays =
Grille has a=20
very large deck overlooking the mountains and a lake, a good but not =
outlandish=20
menu with a nice variety of draft beer for the so inclined . </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; After lunch you could =
remain in=20
the area as Seven Springs has many activities including a new Hawk =
Zipline,=20
golf, Alpine Slide, paddleboats, chairlift ride, and summer tubing for =
anyone=20
interested.</DIV>
<DIV>The return home is less than an hour and half for most folks unless =
those=20
of the wine, pie and ice cream persuasion care to stop at the Sand Hill =
Berry=20
Farm/Greendance Winery in Mt Pleasant, which is on the way home.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; See you bright and early =
for=20
this pleasant ride in the countryside.</DIV>
<DIV>PJ Wright </DIV>
<DIV>412-833-4142</DIV>
<DIV>[email-masked]</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01D0DA88.25E7F3B0--

--===============4235835339017220213==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4235835339017220213==--