Subject: [WPTA] Dzus meeting tonight................cancelled?

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:33:47 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5028988808331643976==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00C3_01D0E3F1.AA3B9780"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01D0E3F1.AA3B9780
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Would anyone planning to attend the Dzus Dnuz meeting, this evening, at
Primanti's please respond to this email.  If no response, the meeting is
cancelled, since several of the regulars, including our esteemed editor, our
vice-president, our president and a few others can't be there.  

I hate the thought of driving all the way out there and finding I'm the only
one showing up.

Thanks.

Bud (Assistant to the Assistant's Assistant)

------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01D0E3F1.AA3B9780
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Would =
anyone planning to attend the Dzus Dnuz meeting, this evening, at =
Primanti&#8217;s please respond to this email.&nbsp; If no response, the =
meeting is cancelled, since several of the regulars, including our =
esteemed editor, our vice-president, our president and a few others =
can&#8217;t be there.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I hate the =
thought of driving all the way out there and finding I&#8217;m the only =
one showing up.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bud =
(Assistant to the Assistant&#8217;s =
Assistant)<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01D0E3F1.AA3B9780--

--===============5028988808331643976==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5028988808331643976==--