Subject: [WPTA] Car Dolly Available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 21:48:23 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1035879448218918072==
	boundary="----=_Part_23750930_854661358.1438724903541"

------=_Part_23750930_854661358.1438724903541
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

List,=20
=C2=A0=20
Jim Antis will be selling his car dolly shortly. He's upgraded to a full tr=
ailer. The dolly is specially made for Triumphs, Healeys and MGs, not the u=
sual over wide ones you get from U Haul. It even has Morris Minor wheels! C=
ontact Jim if you have questions.=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_23750930_854661358.1438724903541
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV>List,<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Antis will be selling his car dolly shortly. He's upgraded to a full trailer. The dolly is specially made for Triumphs, Healeys and MGs, not the usual over wide ones you get from U Haul. It even has Morris Minor wheels! Contact Jim if you have questions.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ed Woods</DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_23750930_854661358.1438724903541--

--===============1035879448218918072==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1035879448218918072==--