Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull reminder

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:09:25 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4759389901167524202==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0A81C.8700C670"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0A81C.8700C670
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Weather forecast is calling for rain to end, this morning and be dry thru
tonight.  So, no excuse for not bringing your Triumph (or MG) to the Iron
Creek for Beer & Bull, this evening.

As usual, we'll be there from 6 PM until whenever Bruce says "So, there!"
and brings the meeting to a close.  Driving directions are on the WPTA
website, on the back page of one of the newsletters.

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0A81C.8700C670
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Weather =
forecast is calling for rain to end, this morning and be dry thru =
tonight.&nbsp; So, no excuse for not bringing your Triumph (or MG) to =
the Iron Creek for Beer &amp; Bull, this evening.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>As usual, =
we&#8217;ll be there from 6 PM until whenever Bruce says &#8220;So, =
there!&#8221; and brings the meeting to a close.&nbsp; Driving =
directions are on the WPTA website, on the back page of one of the =
newsletters.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0A81C.8700C670--

--===============4759389901167524202==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4759389901167524202==--