Subject: [WPTA] John Swager retirement

From: Bruce Stutzman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 20:09:56 -0400

--===============4639641657441033291==

--001a1138e44218249605168c5dbd

Charles Runyan announced that John is retiring after 35 years at TRF.
He was TRF's first employee.
There will be a retirement bash for John at the Coventry Inn Saturday June
6 at 6:00PM.
All his friends are welcome.  Charles asks that you RSVP to TRF at
814-446-4444 to make sure he doesn't run out of Beer, etc.
Bruce

--001a1138e44218249605168c5dbd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Charles Runyan announced that John is retiring after 35 ye=
ars at TRF.<div>He was TRF&#39;s first employee.</div><div>There will be a =
retirement bash for John at the Coventry Inn Saturday June 6 at 6:00PM.</di=
v><div>All his friends are welcome.=C2=A0 Charles asks that you RSVP to TRF=
 at 814-446-4444 to make sure he doesn&#39;t run out of Beer, etc.</div><di=
v>Bruce</div></div>

--001a1138e44218249605168c5dbd--

--===============4639641657441033291==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4639641657441033291==--

---

From: Bob Wyner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 23:38:46 -0400

Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 20, 2015, at 8:09 PM, Bruce Stutzman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> There will be a retirement bash for John at the Coventry Inn Saturday June 6 at 6:00PM.
> All his friends are welcome.  Charles asks that you RSVP to TRF at 814-446-4444 to make sure he doesn't run out of Beer, etc.
> Bruce
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
> 
> 

http://www.wptriumph.org