Subject: Re: [WPTA] such a deal! Oops! Never mind............................

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:28:24 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3288752329106287787==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0054_01D03625.C56B5560"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D03625.C56B5560
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thought I was onto something, until Jay came up with another supplier (don't
know the name, but they're on Cliff Mine Road), who sells the same stuff for
a bit more than half the price charged by Metals Supermarket.

I'll be heading over to Cliff Mine Road, today.

Bud

From: Wpta [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bud Osbourne
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [WPTA] such a deal!

Just wanted to share some information with you guys.  I'm in the process of
fabricating some cockpit bracing, for an early MG Midget restoration project
and my supply of square tubing is getting very low.

I just received a quote, from the Metals Supermarket, on Campbell's Run
Road, for some 1"x1" x 0.125" A-36 square tubing and I'm very impressed with
them.  The price quoted was VERY reasonable (cheap, actually), even on such
a small order (28'), cut to 8' and 4' lengths...$69.13!!!  Having priced
this stuff, before, through Marmon-Keystone and Pgh. Steel Supply (who are
very good on P&S steel pricing, just not tubing), I was really impressed.

This will be the first time I've done business with these folks (I've always
used Pittsburgh Steel Supply) and it looks like they've got my business from
now on.

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D03625.C56B5560
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Thought I was onto something, until Jay came up =
with another supplier (don&#8217;t know the name, but they&#8217;re on =
Cliff Mine Road), who sells the same stuff for a bit more than half the =
price charged by Metals Supermarket.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>I&#8217;ll be heading =
over to Cliff Mine Road, today.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Bud<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Wpta [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bud =
Osbourne<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:21 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [WPTA] such a =
deal!<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just wanted =
to share some information with you guys.&nbsp; I&#8217;m in the process =
of fabricating some cockpit bracing, for an early MG Midget restoration =
project and my supply of square tubing is getting very =
low.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I just received a quote, from =
the Metals Supermarket, on Campbell&#8217;s Run Road, for some =
1&#8221;x1&#8221; x 0.125&#8221; A-36 square tubing and I&#8217;m very =
impressed with them.&nbsp; The price quoted was VERY reasonable (cheap, =
actually), even on such a small order (28&#8217;), cut to 8&#8217; and =
4&#8217; lengths&#8230;&#8230;.$69.13!!!&nbsp; Having priced this stuff, =
before, through Marmon-Keystone and Pgh. Steel Supply (who are very good =
on P&amp;S steel pricing, just not tubing), I was really =
impressed.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This will be the first =
time I&#8217;ve done business with these folks (I&#8217;ve always used =
Pittsburgh Steel Supply) and it looks like they&#8217;ve got my business =
from now on.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0054_01D03625.C56B5560--

--===============3288752329106287787==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3288752329106287787==--