Subject: [WPTA] WPTA Holiday Party

From: "Ed Major" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:24:27 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0263352423648862102==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_01D01B8F.1CBC7350"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D01B8F.1CBC7350
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

WPTA Holiday Party

WPTA Holiday Party on January 17th at 6:00 PM.  Location is =
Bravo=E2=80=99s Restaurant, 4976 McKnight Rd, (corner of McKnight and =
Seibert Rd=E2=80=99s) Pittsburgh, PA 15237. If you get lost, their phone =
# is 412-366-3556.

Yes, Virginia there will be a Holiday Party this year.  Thanks to Jim & =
Diane Bastone for picking up the banner and volunteering to put the =
Holiday Party together for us.  This year, like last year, we are going =
to have a buffet dinner as well as hot and cold appetizers, salad, soft =
drinks, coffee, & tea.   Cake will be served for dessert.  There will be =
a cash bar. Cocktails at 6:00, Dinner served at 7:00.  Anyone wishing to =
donate a door prize please bring it to the party. All donations will be =
welcome.  Cost will be $35.00 per person.  Drop dead date for RSVP is =
Monday, January 12th.  Send check made out to WPTA. To, Jim & Diane =
Bastone, 138 Sunset Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15237-3741. =20
Any questions call 412-486-7335.=20
Or email, [email-masked]
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D01B8F.1CBC7350
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT style=3D"COLOR: #ff0000" size=3D7 face=3D"Times New =
Roman"><STRONG>WPTA=20
Holiday Party</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>WPTA Holiday Party on <STRONG>January 17th at 6:00 =
PM.</STRONG>&nbsp;=20
Location is <STRONG>Bravo=E2=80=99s Restaurant</STRONG>, 4976 McKnight =
Rd, (corner of=20
McKnight and Seibert Rd=E2=80=99s) Pittsburgh, PA 15237. If you get =
lost, their phone #=20
is 412-366-3556.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes, Virginia there will be a Holiday Party this year.&nbsp; Thanks =
to Jim=20
&amp; Diane Bastone for picking up the banner and volunteering to put =
the=20
Holiday Party together for us.&nbsp; This year, like last year, we are =
going to=20
have a buffet dinner as well as hot and cold appetizers, salad, soft =
drinks,=20
coffee, &amp; tea.&nbsp;&nbsp; Cake will be served for dessert.&nbsp; =
There will=20
be a cash bar. Cocktails at 6:00, Dinner served at 7:00.&nbsp; Anyone =
wishing to=20
donate a door prize please bring it to the party. All donations will be=20
welcome.&nbsp; Cost will be $35.00 per person.&nbsp; Drop dead =
<STRONG>date for=20
RSVP is Monday, January 12th</STRONG>.&nbsp; Send check made out to =
WPTA. To,=20
Jim &amp; Diane Bastone, 138 Sunset Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15237-3741.&nbsp; =
</DIV>
<DIV>Any questions call 412-486-7335. </DIV>
<DIV>Or email, [email-masked]</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D01B8F.1CBC7350--

--===============0263352423648862102==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0263352423648862102==--