Subject: [WPTA] Run to Sugarcreek

From: "Ed Major" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 20:14:46 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6991904880721304962==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01CFDE7D.82A9D440"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CFDE7D.82A9D440
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Run to Sugarcreek
by Larry Ross
On Saturday October 4th, join Kim and myself for a travel back into =
time. Our time travel will begin at the: Kings Family Restaurant, 500 =
Market Place Dr., Oakdale, Pa. 15071 , (724 )695-3922. We will leave =
Kings promptly at 10 AM (drivers meeting @9:45 AM), so make sure you get =
there early enough for breakfast and/or a roll to go along with your =
coffee (we all know Triumphs are equipped with cup holders).
>From there we will travel on a plethora of back roads as we wind our way =
back thru time to Amish Country located between Sugarcreek and Berlin =
Ohio.
http://www.dutchhostinn.com/home.html
http://www.berlinohio.com/
This is approximately a 3 hour drive over hill & dale till we reach our =
final destination which will include shopping and a late lunch in this =
beautiful Amish countryside. Hope to see everyone at Kings . . .=20
Questions? Call Larry Ross at: (412) 780-8495 =E2=80=93 cell
[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CFDE7D.82A9D440
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D6 face=3D"Palatino Linotype">Run to=20
Sugarcreek</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>by Larry Ross</DIV>
<DIV>On Saturday October 4th, join Kim and myself for a travel back into =
time.=20
Our time travel will begin at the: Kings Family Restaurant, 500 Market =
Place=20
Dr., Oakdale, Pa. 15071 , (724 )695-3922. We will leave Kings promptly =
at 10 AM=20
(drivers meeting @9:45 AM), so make sure you get there early enough for=20
breakfast and/or a roll to go along with your coffee (we all know =
Triumphs are=20
equipped with cup holders).</DIV>
<DIV>From there we will travel on a plethora of back roads as we wind =
our way=20
back thru time to Amish Country located between Sugarcreek and Berlin=20
Ohio.</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.dutchhostinn.com/home.html">http://www.dutchhostinn.co=
m/home.html</A></DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://www.berlinohio.com/">http://www.berlinohio.com/</A></DIV>
<DIV>This is approximately a 3 hour drive over hill &amp; dale till we =
reach our=20
final destination which will include shopping and a late lunch in this =
beautiful=20
Amish countryside. Hope to see everyone at Kings . . . </DIV>
<DIV>Questions? Call Larry Ross at: (412) 780-8495 =E2=80=93 cell</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></=
DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CFDE7D.82A9D440--

--===============6991904880721304962==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6991904880721304962==--