Subject: [WPTA] John Bernard

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 19:08:17 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4812430119688102271==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0079_01CFE719.0C6889D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0079_01CFE719.0C6889D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I've just receive word that WPTA member John Bernard passed away yesterday,
after battling cancer for the past couple of years.   John was a good friend
to many of us in WPTA and one of the most decent, kind-hearted human beings
I've ever known.  

Visitation will be at Neale's Funeral Home, on Allison Avenue, in
Washington, PA.  I will post the visitation hours as soon as I have them.
Funeral will be Thursday, at Hickory Evangelical Presbyterian Church, in
Hickory.

I expect there will be an obituary published in tomorrow's Washington
Observer-Reporter (check out  www.observer-reporter.com ).

Bud Osbourne

------=_NextPart_000_0079_01CFE719.0C6889D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve =
just receive word that WPTA member John Bernard passed away yesterday, =
after battling cancer for the past couple of years.&nbsp; &nbsp;John was =
a good friend to many of us in WPTA and one of the most decent, =
kind-hearted human beings I&#8217;ve ever known.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Visitation will be at Neale&#8217;s Funeral Home, on =
Allison Avenue, in Washington, PA.&nbsp; I will post the visitation =
hours as soon as I have them. &nbsp;Funeral will be Thursday, at Hickory =
Evangelical Presbyterian Church, in Hickory.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I expect =
there will be an obituary published in tomorrow&#8217;s Washington =
Observer-Reporter (check out&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.observer-reporter.com">www.observer-reporter.com</a> =
).<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud Osbourne<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0079_01CFE719.0C6889D0--

--===============4812430119688102271==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4812430119688102271==--