Subject: [WPTA] Fall Foliage Tour

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:46:43 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6860366504118693981==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0089_01CFE4A1.64B67360"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CFE4A1.64B67360
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

OK, guys.  It's time to get off your butts & RSVP.  Doesn't really matter to
me if we have two cars, or thirty-two cars.  The tour is "on", rain or
shine.  But, if you want a place to eat, I need to hear from you NOW.

The alternative is that everyone will be on their own, as far as finding a
place to have dinner, after the Ft. Ligonier visit.

Also, I stopped at the Ligonier Valley Inn, yesterday afternoon and they
tell me ALL of their rooms are booked.  I haven't checked with them, yet,
but there seems to be a Ramada Inn right on Main Street, in Ligonier.  You
might try that, if you don't care to drive home after dark, at this time of
year (the Osbourne's most recent deer hit was just a few weeks ago).

The tour route is just great and should provide some great viewing of the
fall colors, as well as some terrific "driving roads", for those of us who
still truly enjoy driving sports cars as sports cars were intended to be
driven. J

Bud Osbourne

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CFE4A1.64B67360
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Wingdings;
	panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Wingdings;
	panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>OK, =
guys.&nbsp; It&#8217;s time to get off your butts &amp; RSVP.&nbsp; =
Doesn&#8217;t really matter to me if we have two cars, or thirty-two =
cars.&nbsp; The tour is &#8220;on&#8221;, rain or shine.&nbsp; But, if =
you want a place to eat, I need to hear from you NOW.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The alternative is that everyone will be on their own, =
as far as finding a place to have dinner, after the Ft. Ligonier =
visit.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Also, I stopped at the Ligonier Valley Inn, yesterday =
afternoon and they tell me ALL of their rooms are booked.&nbsp; I =
haven&#8217;t checked with them, yet, but there seems to be a Ramada Inn =
right on Main Street, in Ligonier.&nbsp; You might try that, if you =
don&#8217;t care to drive home after dark, at this time of year (the =
Osbourne&#8217;s most recent deer hit was just a few weeks =
ago).<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The tour route is just great and should provide some =
great viewing of the fall colors, as well as some terrific =
&#8220;driving roads&#8221;, for those of us who still truly enjoy =
driving sports cars as sports cars were intended to be driven. <span =
style=3D'font-family:Wingdings'>J</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bud =
Osbourne<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CFE4A1.64B67360--

--===============6860366504118693981==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6860366504118693981==--