Subject: [WPTA] Temp Gauge Wanted

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:33:28 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3258748287109279730==
	boundary="----=_Part_17654890_1417236616.1410971608501"

------=_Part_17654890_1417236616.1410971608501
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

List,=20
=C2=A0=20
Anyone have a TR3 temperature gauge for sale, either complete and working, =
or a rebuildable core?=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_17654890_1417236616.1410971608501
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV aria-label="Compose body">List,<BR></DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">Anyone have a TR3 temperature gauge for sale, either complete and working, or a rebuildable core?</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">Ed Woods</DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_17654890_1417236616.1410971608501--

--===============3258748287109279730==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3258748287109279730==--