Subject: [WPTA] TR6 Clutch

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:29:50 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1611638644730414562==
	boundary="----=_Part_151025_1408284482.1408022989992"

------=_Part_151025_1408284482.1408022989992
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

List,=20
=C2=A0=20
What currently available combo of TR6 pressure plate, disc, and throwout be=
aring actually works? I don't wish to rehash all the 'net discussions, just=
 want to know if someone out there has found a currently available combo th=
at functions properly.=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_151025_1408284482.1408022989992
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">List,</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">What currently available combo of TR6 pressure plate, disc, and throwout bearing actually works? I don't wish to rehash all the 'net discussions, just want to know if someone out there has found a currently available combo that functions properly.</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV aria-label="Compose body">Ed Woods</DIV></DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_151025_1408284482.1408022989992--

--===============1611638644730414562==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1611638644730414562==--