Subject: [TR] GT-6 - Nearly perfect

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2026 12:51:01 -0600

Saw this today on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBkec_OJSo

My first Triumph was a 1969 GT6+.

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2026 15:00:02 -0500

Nice! Likewise, my first Triumph (and first car) was a 68 GT6 for which 
I paid $650. Beautiful white (much like the one in the video) with 
custom wood panel sections in the rear hatch rather than the stock 
carpeted floor. When a truck backed over it, I found a 69 GT6+ with the 
improved rear suspension (for $965) - and yes I transferred over the 
wood panel hatch floor. It served me for a while until the lure of the 
240Z reeled me in. I got back to Triumphs, but I often wish I had kept 
the GT6+. Thanks for the reminder!

  Lee