Subject: [TR] 4A upper A arms

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2026 23:27:02 +0000

--_004_daafcd8a19fb4744bafd7dfbcdd3453branteercom_
	boundary="_000_daafcd8a19fb4744bafd7dfbcdd3453branteercom_"

--_000_daafcd8a19fb4744bafd7dfbcdd3453branteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SSBhbSBjb252ZXJ0aW5nIG15IDNBIHRvIDRBIGZyb250IHN1c3BlbnNpb24gdXNpbmcgNEEgdXBw
ZXIgQSBhcm1zLiAgSSBib3VnaHQgdGhlbSBmcm9tIGEgYnJlYWtlciwgYW5kIGFzIGkgY2xlYW4g
dGhlbSB1cCBpIG5vdGljZSB0aGF0IDIgb2YgdGhlIDQgYXJtcyBoYXZlIEwgb24gb25lIHNpZGUg
YW5kIFIgb24gdGhlIG90aGVyLiBZZXMsIGxlZnQgYW5kIHJpZ2h0LCBidXQgYmV5b25kIHRoYXQg
SSBkb24ndCB1bmRlcnN0YW5kLiAgIEFuZCB0aGUgb3RoZXIgMiBBIGFybXMgaGF2ZSBubyBtYXJr
aW5nDQoNCkhvdyBkbyBpIGluc3RhbGwgdGhlc2UgQSBhcm1zPw0K

--_000_daafcd8a19fb4744bafd7dfbcdd3453branteercom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_daafcd8a19fb4744bafd7dfbcdd3453branteercom_--

--_004_daafcd8a19fb4744bafd7dfbcdd3453branteercom_
Content-Description: 20260517_174911.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20260517_174911.jpg"; size=4983971;
	creation-date="Sun, 17 May 2026 23:27:02 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 17 May 2026 23:27:02 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_daafcd8a19fb4744bafd7dfbcdd3453branteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--_004_daafcd8a19fb4744bafd7dfbcdd3453branteercom_--

---

From: Tom Jell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 09:45:03 +0200

Dave

Yes they are different, whether the have a mark or not. From the 
workshop manual:

"Ensure that the wishbone arm having the larger amount of "offset" is 
positioned at the front of the car"

Tom

Ps.: picture from my TR4

-- 
"That's not a leak... My car is just marking its territory!"
   (stolen from Greg Petrolati)

"Life is too short to drive boring cars!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas Jell                       | '79 Spitfire (running, running, ...)
81730 Muenchen                    | '74 STAG     (not running ... some major work)
E-mail: [email-masked]   | '63 TR 4     (on the way back)
                                   |
WWW: british car                  | http://www.team.net/sol/
      Triumph Home Page            | http://www.team.net/www/triumph/
      1.Spitfire Club Deutschlands | http://www.triumph-spitfire.de/
                                   |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------