Subject: [TR] 35. Great years.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2026 22:32:31 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3107470555063287231==
	boundary="----=_Part_861992_1695656612.1776637951581"

------=_Part_861992_1695656612.1776637951581
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mark it=C2=A0seems like just the other day when a group of us got together =
in the Bay Area A special Triumph medal of honor would be appropriate

So many thanks, Hardy and the TR 3
------=_Part_861992_1695656612.1776637951581
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><head><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]--></head><body>
Mark it&nbsp;seems like just the other day when a group of us got together in the Bay Area A special Triumph medal of honor would be appropriate<blockquote class="iosymail"><blockquote></blockquote></blockquote><div>So many thanks, Hardy and the TR 3</div>
</body></html>
------=_Part_861992_1695656612.1776637951581--

--===============3107470555063287231==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3107470555063287231==--