Subject: Re: [TR] Quaint video

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2026 10:51:54 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6937591165066925960==
	boundary="----=_Part_196357_861698040.1776423114482"

------=_Part_196357_861698040.1776423114482
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I don't get the Batman vibe but the XK120 influence is undeniable.=C2=A0 I =
remember Fred Thomas' TR3 complete with wheel spats.=C2=A0 Beautiful car.
Dave=20

=20

    On Thursday, April 16, 2026 at 09:44:47 PM CDT, Mark Bradakis <mark@bra=
dakis.com> wrote:  =20

 "1950s Batman comic vibes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DB28ZiiqKPWw

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs=C2=A0 http://www.team.net/a=
rchive

[email-masked]
 =20
------=_Part_196357_861698040.1776423114482
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydp8a5792a4yahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div><div dir=
=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">I don't get the Batman vibe but the XK120 in=
fluence is undeniable.&nbsp; I remember Fred Thomas' TR3 complete with whee=
l spats.&nbsp; Beautiful car.</div><div><br></div><div class=3D"ydp8a5792a4=
signature"><div style=3D"color: black; font-style: normal; font-size-adjust=
: none; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 12pt; line-he=
ight: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"><div style=3D"col=
or: black; font-style: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-weight: normal;=
 font-stretch: normal; font-size: 12pt; line-height: normal; font-family: A=
rial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"><div><font size=3D"4">Dave <br></font></div><=
div><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;"><b=
r></span></div><br></div></div></div></div>
        <div><br></div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydp632ff679yahoo_quoted_7313515794" class=3D"ydp63=
2ff679yahoo_quoted"><div class=3D"ydp632ff679yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"fon=
t-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div class=3D"ydp632ff679quoted-text-header">
                        On Thursday, April 16, 2026 at 09:44:47 PM CDT, Mar=
k Bradakis &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                    </div>
                </div><div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica=
, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;border-left: 1px solid #cc=
c;padding-left: 8px;margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px" class=3D"ydp632ff679inline_rep=
ly_quote_container" data-split-quote-node=3D"true">
                <div><br></div><div><br></div>
                <div><div dir=3D"ltr">"1950s Batman comic vibes"<br></div><=
div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DB28ZiiqKPWw" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">https://www.yo=
utube.com/watch?v=3DB28ZiiqKPWw</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><di=
v dir=3D"ltr">mjb.<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br=
></div><div dir=3D"ltr">** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=
=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a> **<br></div><di=
v dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team=
.net/donate.html" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/do=
nate.html</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team=
.net/pipermail/triumphs" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team=
.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>&nbsp; <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" r=
el=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br></div>=
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" rel=3D"n=
ofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/d=
[email-masked]</a><br></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_196357_861698040.1776423114482--

--===============6937591165066925960==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6937591165066925960==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2026 15:11:10 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0386_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0386_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0387_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0"

------=_NextPart_001_0387_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks for the memory Dave. I remember both Fred and his TR3 well. When =
I went looking to post a picture of Fred=E2=80=99s car, I was surprised =
to see that it was 15 years ago that Fred departed our esteemed group. =
That summer, I hung a wreath on the Roadster Factory=E2=80=99s wall =
where Fred used to park his TR3 during Summer Party. I was honoured to =
be asked to give a eulogy remembering Fred during the awards ceremony on =
Saturday evening. Rest in peace old friend.

=20

Keith

=20

Keith Stewart

World of Triumph  <https://keith-stewart.ca/> https://keith-stewart.ca/=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>=20
Sent: April 17, 2026 6:52 AM
To: [email-masked]; Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] Quaint video

=20

I don't get the Batman vibe but the XK120 influence is undeniable.  I =
remember Fred Thomas' TR3 complete with wheel spats.  Beautiful car.

=20

Dave=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

On Thursday, April 16, 2026 at 09:44:47 PM CDT, Mark Bradakis =

=20

=20

=20

=20

mjb.

=20

=20

=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  =

=20

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_001_0387_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Thanks for the memory Dave. I =
remember both Fred and his TR3 well. When I went looking to post a =
picture of Fred=E2=80=99s car, I was surprised to see that it was 15 =
years ago that Fred departed our esteemed group. That summer, I hung a =
wreath on the Roadster Factory=E2=80=99s wall where Fred used to park =
his TR3 during Summer Party. I was honoured to be asked to give a eulogy =
remembering Fred during the awards ceremony on Saturday evening. Rest in =
peace old friend.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Keith<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:standardcontextual'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:standardcontextual'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;color:#467886'>[email-masked]</span></a>=
</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:standardcontextual'><o:p></o:p></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:standardcontextual'>World of =
Triumph </span><span style=3D'mso-ligatures:standardcontextual'><a =
href=3D"https://keith-stewart.ca/"><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;color:#467886'>https://keith-stewart.ca/</span>=
</a></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:standardcontextual'> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-ligatures:standardcontextual'>=C2=A0<o:p></o:p></span></p><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><di=
v style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> DAVID =
MASSEY &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> April 17, 2026 6:52 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; Mark Bradakis =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Quaint =
video<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I don't =
get the Batman vibe but the XK120 influence is undeniable.&nbsp; I =
remember Fred Thomas' TR3 complete with wheel spats.&nbsp; Beautiful =
car.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></di=
v><div><div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Dav=
e </span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></s=
pan></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></s=
pan></p></div></div></div></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></di=
v><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></di=
v></div><div id=3D"ydp632ff679yahoo_quoted_7313515794"><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>On Thursday, April 16, 2026 at 09:44:47 PM CDT, Mark Bradakis &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote: =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0cm 0cm 0cm =
6.0pt;margin-left:6.0pt'><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>&quot;1950s Batman comic =
vibes&quot;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DB28ZiiqKPWw" =
target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DB28ZiiqKPWw</a><o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>mjb.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a> =
**<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></=
div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#26282=
A'>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dave1mas=
[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></div></div><=
/body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0387_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0--

------=_NextPart_000_0386_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0
	name="FredThomas.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="FredThomas.pdf"

------=_NextPart_000_0386_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0
	name="FT-SummerParty2011.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="FT-SummerParty2011.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0386_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_NextPart_000_0386_01DCCE7C.6CDF1CA0--

---

From: Paul Tegler <[email-masked]> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.aol
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2026 22:27:30 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8777391514987893753==
 boundary="------------gQGRWivJ5xgsNgcU2N0KMmXG"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------gQGRWivJ5xgsNgcU2N0KMmXG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

my phone still has the pic Fred sent on himself in his 3 in front of the 
western continental divide sign
rip

ptegler

On 4/17/2026 3:11 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> Thanks for the memory Dave. I remember both Fred and his TR3 well. 
> When I went looking to post a picture of Fred’s car, I was surprised 
> to see that it was 15 years ago that Fred departed our esteemed group. 
> That summer, I hung a wreath on the Roadster Factory’s wall where Fred 
> used to park his TR3 during Summer Party. I was honoured to be asked 
> to give a eulogy remembering Fred during the awards ceremony on 
> World of Triumph https://keith-stewart.ca/ <https://keith-stewart.ca/>
>
> *From:*DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* April 17, 2026 6:52 AM
> *To:* [email-masked]; Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: [TR] Quaint video
>
> I don't get the Batman vibe but the XK120 influence is undeniable.  I 
> Dave
> On Thursday, April 16, 2026 at 09:44:47 PM CDT, Mark Bradakis 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B28ZiiqKPWw
>
> mjb.
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> [email-masked]  **
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs   http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler
[email-masked]   www.teglerizer.com

--------------gQGRWivJ5xgsNgcU2N0KMmXG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>my phone still has the pic Fred sent on himself in his 3 in front
      of the western continental divide sign<br>
      rip  <br>
    </p>
    <p>ptegler<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/17/2026 3:11 PM,
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Thanks
            for the memory Dave. I remember both Fred and his TR3 well.
            When I went looking to post a picture of Fred’s car, I was
            surprised to see that it was 15 years ago that Fred departed
            our esteemed group. That summer, I hung a wreath on the
            Roadster Factory’s wall where Fred used to park his TR3
            during Summer Party. I was honoured to be asked to give a
            eulogy remembering Fred during the awards ceremony on
            Saturday evening. Rest in peace old friend.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US">Keith<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:standardcontextual">Keith
            Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="mso-ligatures:standardcontextual"><a
              href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#467886">[email-masked]</span></a></span><span
            style="font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:standardcontextual"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:standardcontextual">World
            of Triumph </span><span
            style="mso-ligatures:standardcontextual"><a
              href="https://keith-stewart.ca/" moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#467886">https://keith-stewart.ca/</span></a></span><span
            style="font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:standardcontextual"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="mso-ligatures:standardcontextual"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div
style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif"
                  lang="EN-US">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif"
                lang="EN-US"> DAVID MASSEY <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <br>
                <b>Sent:</b> April 17, 2026 6:52 AM<br>
                <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>; Mark Bradakis
                <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Quaint video<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">I
                  don't get the Batman vibe but the XK120 influence is
                  undeniable.  I remember Fred Thomas' TR3 complete with
                  wheel spats.  Beautiful car.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <div>
                <div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:13.5pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">Dave
                      </span><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div id="ydp632ff679yahoo_quoted_7313515794">
          <div>
            <div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">On
                    Thursday, April 16, 2026 at 09:44:47 PM CDT, Mark
                    Bradakis &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                    wrote: <o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div
style="border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0cm 0cm 0cm 6.0pt;margin-left:6.0pt">
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">"1950s
                      Batman comic vibes"<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><a
href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B28ZiiqKPWw" target="_blank"
                        moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B28ZiiqKPWw</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">mjb.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">**
                      <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>
                      **<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">Donate:
                      <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">Archive:
                      <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> 
                      <a href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:#26282A">Unsubscribe/Manage:
                      <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Paul Tegler
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------gQGRWivJ5xgsNgcU2N0KMmXG--

--===============8777391514987893753==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8777391514987893753==--