Subject: [TR] Triumph Sports Owners Association

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2026 10:22:31 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7008068234225119378==
 boundary="------------lKvKQGirIi6YAND81yPNPadm"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------lKvKQGirIi6YAND81yPNPadm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I have the badge on the front of my TR3 along with a FOT badge but I 
know almost nothing about the Triumph Sports Owners Association. 
Evidently it was a factory run owner's group of some kind. I've no idea 
beyond that. Years? Did they have a newsletter? sponsor events? Could 
someone please fill me in?

   Thanks,
     TeriAnn

--------------lKvKQGirIi6YAND81yPNPadm
 boundary="------------70uFlWGphjiVfGIoks8Cide0"

--------------70uFlWGphjiVfGIoks8Cide0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>I have the badge on the front of my TR3 along with a FOT badge
      but I know almost nothing about the Triumph Sports Owners
      Association. Evidently it was a factory run owner's group of some
      kind. I've no idea beyond that. Years? Did they have a newsletter?
      sponsor events? Could someone please fill me in? <br>
    </p>
    <p>  Thanks,<br>
          TeriAnn<br>
    </p>
    <p><img src="cid:[email-masked]"
        moz-do-not-send="false"></p>
  </body>
</html>
--------------70uFlWGphjiVfGIoks8Cide0
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_4509.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------70uFlWGphjiVfGIoks8Cide0--

--------------lKvKQGirIi6YAND81yPNPadm--

--===============7008068234225119378==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7008068234225119378==--