Subject: [TR] Anyone with experience (or opinions) on new Lucas "Red box" bits?

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2025 17:06:51 -0700

--===============5173892836464309826==

--0000000000007f17fb06462ebd91

Anyone on the list have a chance to look in person at any of the new(ish)
Lucas red box parts?  Are they the same stuff as always but now dressed in
new marketing?  Are they any different, let alone better, than what we've
had for the last 20y or so?

--0000000000007f17fb06462ebd91
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Any=
one on the list have a chance to look in person at any of the new(ish) Luca=
s red box parts?=C2=A0 Are they the same stuff as always but now dressed in=
 new marketing?=C2=A0 Are they any different, let alone better, than what w=
e&#39;ve had for the last 20y or so?</div></div>

--0000000000007f17fb06462ebd91--

--===============5173892836464309826==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5173892836464309826==--