Subject: [TR] Spitfire sighting, Sun, 10/05/24, about 12:15 p.m. on Tannery Road, Girard Township, PA

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2025 16:59:35 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0131391473864817815==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0255_01DC37AB.C9B2DD30"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0255_01DC37AB.C9B2DD30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

While visiting my hometown, my wife and I saw a good-looking Damson Red Spit
east bound on Tannery Road, Girard Township, PA, immediately to the west of
the I-90 overpass at about 12:15 p.m. on Sun, 10/05/25.  It appeared to have
a roundel on the hood, so it appeared to be a 1970 Mk III.  Is the owner on
either of these lists?

Best

--

(Kim &) Kevin Beam

1956 TR3

1962 AJ BT7

1970 Damson Red Spit Mk III

1981 TR8

------=_NextPart_000_0255_01DC37AB.C9B2DD30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>While visiting my hometown, my wife and I saw a =
good-looking Damson Red Spit east bound on Tannery Road, Girard =
Township, PA, immediately to the west of the I-90 overpass at about =
12:15 p.m. on Sun, 10/05/25.&nbsp; It appeared to have a roundel on the =
hood, so it appeared to be a 1970 Mk III.&nbsp; Is the owner on either =
of these lists?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Best<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>--<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>(Kim &amp;) =
Kevin Beam<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1956 TR3<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>1962 AJ BT7<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1970 =
Damson Red Spit Mk III<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1981 =
TR8<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0255_01DC37AB.C9B2DD30--

--===============0131391473864817815==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0131391473864817815==--