Subject: [TR] Stag 60th in 2026

From: "John Macartney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2025 15:12:58 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6583818686229094124==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DC3866.08B065B0"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DC3866.08B065B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm not planning on visiting this event in 2026 as I don't own a Stag and
probably never will. Don't think there are too many across the pond who'll
be doing the same as very few are left and despite Standard-Triumph's best
research, the car didn't meet the company's expectations for the two or
three years it was on sale.

=20

Anyway, all that to one side. Browsing my Apple iPad today, I encountered =
an
intriguing article called "British Road Etiquette for Americans" and it ma=
de
me chuckle. For those of you who have never visited this mudheap in the ea=
st
Atlantic, there is a very definite and firmly entrenched road etiquette -
and driving on the left isn't the only factor to take into account. So I s=
ay
this, If anyone on the list is planning to come here in 2026 for the Stag
Event (whatever it is and wherever it'll be) and planning to rent a car at
the time, I'll be happy to develop that article and add a few extra commen=
ts
of my own.

=20

Jonmac

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DC3866.08B065B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m not planning on visiting this event in 2026 =
as I don&#8217;t own a Stag and probably never will. Don&#8217;t think =
there are too many across the pond who&#8217;ll be doing the same as =
very few are left and despite Standard-Triumph&#8217;s best research, =
the car didn&#8217;t meet the company&#8217;s expectations for the two =
or three years it was on sale.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Anyway, all =
that to one side. Browsing my Apple iPad today, I encountered an =
intriguing article called &#8220;British Road Etiquette for =
Americans&#8221; and it made me chuckle. For those of you who have never =
visited this mudheap in the east Atlantic, there is a very definite and =
firmly entrenched road etiquette &#8211; and driving on the left =
isn&#8217;t the only factor to take into account. So I say this, If =
anyone on the list is planning to come here in 2026 for the Stag Event =
(whatever it is and wherever it&#8217;ll be) and planning to rent a car =
at the time, I&#8217;ll be happy to develop that article and add a few =
extra comments of my own.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jonmac<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DC3866.08B065B0--

--===============6583818686229094124==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6583818686229094124==--

---

From: Stan Foster <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2025 15:06:12 +0000

--===============4028825518458618351==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_SJ0PR05MB7786D354EC8B2FD9A98A8CCCFEE1ASJ0PR05MB7786namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_SJ0PR05MB7786D354EC8B2FD9A98A8CCCFEE1ASJ0PR05MB7786namp_
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR05MB7786D354EC8B2FD9A98A8CCCFEE1ASJ0PR05MB7786namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR05MB7786D354EC8B2FD9A98A8CCCFEE1ASJ0PR05MB7786namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of John Macartne=
y
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2025 10:13 AM
To: 'List Truimphs' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] Stag 60th in 2026

I'm not planning on visiting this event in 2026 as I don't own a Stag and p=
robably never will. Don't think there are too many across the pond who'll b=
e doing the same as very few are left and despite Standard-Triumph's best r=
esearch, the car didn't meet the company's expectations for the two or thre=
e years it was on sale.

Anyway, all that to one side. Browsing my Apple iPad today, I encountered a=
n intriguing article called "British Road Etiquette for Americans" and it m=
ade me chuckle. For those of you who have never visited this mudheap in the=
 east Atlantic, there is a very definite and firmly entrenched road etiquet=
te - and driving on the left isn't the only factor to take into account. So=
 I say this, If anyone on the list is planning to come here in 2026 for the=
 Stag Event (whatever it is and wherever it'll be) and planning to rent a c=
ar at the time, I'll be happy to develop that article and add a few extra c=
omments of my own.

Jonmac

--_000_SJ0PR05MB7786D354EC8B2FD9A98A8CCCFEE1ASJ0PR05MB7786namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-micr=
osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http:=
//www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style>
</head>
<body lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D"word-wrap:=
break-word">
<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;mso-ligatures:none">=
<img width=3D"606" height=3D"350" style=3D"width:6.3125in;height:3.6458in" =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"></span><s=
pan style=3D"font-size:11.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></=
span></p>
<div>
<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot=
;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none">From:</span></b><span style=
=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-ligatur=
es:none"> Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
<b>On Behalf Of </b>John Macartney<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, October 8, 2025 10:13 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> 'List Truimphs' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [TR] Stag 60th in 2026<o:p></o:p></span></p>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-GB">I&#8217;m not planning on visit=
ing this event in 2026 as I don&#8217;t own a Stag and probably never will.=
 Don&#8217;t think there are too many across the pond who&#8217;ll be doing=
 the same as very few are left and despite Standard-Triumph&#8217;s
 best research, the car didn&#8217;t meet the company&#8217;s expectations =
for the two or three years it was on sale.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-GB"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-GB">Anyway, all that to one side. B=
rowsing my Apple iPad today, I encountered an intriguing article called &#8=
220;British Road Etiquette for Americans&#8221; and it made me chuckle. For=
 those of you who have never visited this mudheap
 in the east Atlantic, there is a very definite and firmly entrenched road =
etiquette &#8211; and driving on the left isn&#8217;t the only factor to ta=
ke into account. So I say this, If anyone on the list is planning to come h=
ere in 2026 for the Stag Event (whatever it
 is and wherever it&#8217;ll be) and planning to rent a car at the time, I&=
#8217;ll be happy to develop that article and add a few extra comments of m=
y own.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-GB"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span lang=3D"EN-GB">Jonmac<o:p></o:p></span></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0PR05MB7786D354EC8B2FD9A98A8CCCFEE1ASJ0PR05MB7786namp_--

--_004_SJ0PR05MB7786D354EC8B2FD9A98A8CCCFEE1ASJ0PR05MB7786namp_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=1789795;
	creation-date="Wed, 08 Oct 2025 15:06:09 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 08 Oct 2025 15:06:11 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SJ0PR05MB7786D354EC8B2FD9A98A8CCCFEE1ASJ0PR05MB7786namp_--

--===============4028825518458618351==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4028825518458618351==--